• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Derpy Donny's water policy

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I think he speaks from experience being so full of crap!!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
The fact that a juvenile title like "Derpy Donny" is now par for the course in American political discourse is evidence of a new intellectual low.

I wish we non-Americans didn't have to hear about this imbecilic circus known as American politics or had to deal with influence from it in our regions.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
The fact that a juvenile title like "Derpy Donny" is now par for the course in American political discourse is evidence of a new intellectual low.

I wish we non-Americans didn't have to hear about this imbecilic circus known as American politics or had to deal with influence from it in our regions.
Yep, as the world burns, making sure that people maintain the old forms of proper address within political discourse, especially when discussing people who proudly disdain those same norms themselves, that's what's important.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

It's bad enuf for you....imagine living here.

And on top of that, this topic has multiple threads.
It's getting more attention than when I posted about Trump
almost starting a war with Iran (an attack he cancelled).