• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dennis Miller - The Big Speech

Yukon

I believe Denis Miller to be a bigot. A dangerous bigot who tries to rile the ignorant masses. Unfortunately there are crazies out there who believe wack-jobs like Miller, Beck, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, etc. and they will act on behalf of these crazy people.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Let's observe that this is a DIR.
Those of us who ain't conservative may ask respectful questions.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My post was a violation too.
(Despite the protestations of some lefties, I'm a libertarian...definitely not a conservative.)
Dang! So is this one....I'm out'a here.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I have a few respectful questions to ask.

• When are the moderate Christians going to declare a Crusade upon Ugandan Christians?

• Is it wrong to build Catholic Churches in Northern Ireland?

• If a terrorist is an American citizen, but non-white, should he or she be tried in the U.S. or in Guantanamo Bay?

I have a few respectful questions to ask.

Hmmmm. Why do I feel you actually have sarcastic statements to make which you are going to gift-wrap as "respectful questions"

When are the moderate Christians going to declare a Crusade upon Ugandan Christians?

My first observation was correct.

Is it wrong to build Catholic Churches in Northern Ireland?

I don't know. What are the local laws regarding building churches in Northern Ireland?

If a terrorist is an American citizen, but non-white, should he or she be tried in the U.S. or in Guantanamo Bay?

That's pretty racist.

Okay: I am still waiting for the "respectful" questions :(

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Hmmmm. Why do I feel you actually have sarcastic statements to make which you are going to gift-wrap as "respectful questions"

Okay: I am still waiting for the "respectful" questions :(

My questions were more addressed to the beliefs of Dennis Miller than to you. If he can ask why don't moderate Muslims condemn radical Muslims, why is it wrong to ask him: why doesn't he hold Christians to the same standards?

That's pretty racist.

I thought it was a pretty reasonable question, given the tone of his speech.