• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons are Sent Back Here According to the Bhagavad Gita

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Totally agree, and why like to now use the terminology CPU, to remove all illogical anthropomorphism.
Hmm, fair call.

This is interesting, see my comprehension before form and order came into reality, was there was just random quantum strands everywhere, these are all souls...

Yet many of us are a little twisted; so guess some were seen as Asura before given form, to help us all evolve in this holographic reality.

Well that's one interpretation I suppose.

Satyamavejayanti

"wizanda,"

Namaste,

Though i agree we all have our own form of logic; .....

At least we can agree on this one thing....but

not doing both, to first check on its own account, before placing it into the larger scope is a flaw in logic. ;)

I would not call it a "flaw", as we both agree it is just different logical perspectives, from my perspective it is more logical to first observe and experience the whole picture before trying to figure out just one aspect of that picture, to me this ensures we keep the whole in mind when we are looking at the particulars.

As you have said in another thread:

"Hinduism means a large body of water; not a small puddle.... Need to look at things in a much bigger perspective."

Dhanyavad

Last edited:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
experience the whole picture before trying to figure out just one aspect of that picture
This in a painting would work, where if we only itemized one element of it; we would miss out on the larger scope, and incorrectly determine what the painting was about...

Yet when each body of water is a separate entity, so each lake is not part of the ocean, and each stream not part of the sea...

We're mixing salt water with fresh, and thus not consistently understanding the different elements, as each should also be understood individually. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.