• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats All Want The Poor To Starve!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
True! Obama plan to punish soup kitchens for providing food to the poor!
Democrats fall in line to make the poor even more dependent upon Big Brother as their sole provider.
Eric Cantor || Majority Leader || Blog || President Obama's Tax On Soup Kitchens

OK, OK....I've just been itching to do one of these threads.
Please, I don't want any reasonable response in this thread....just rancor, insults, vitriol, demonization, stereotypes & shrill pseudo-analyses.
(And please, even though we're marginalized....attack us Libertarians too....not just Pubs & Dems.)

Tellurian

From Obama Defends Push to Cut Tax Deductions for Charitable Donations

"Under Obama's proposal, the tax deduction for those with incomes over $250,000 -- which is now 35 cents for each dollar donated -- would be limited to 28 percent. That would return the rate to where it was during President Ronald Reagan's administration.

Obama said the change would help equalize the tax break for those donating to charity. "When I give $100, I'd get the same amount of deduction as when some -- a bus driver who's making $50,000 a year, or $40,000 a year -- give that same $100," he said, adding that the provision would affect about 1 percent of Americans.

Administration officials said the proposal should be considered within the totality of the budget. The policy change would help finance efforts to reform the nation's health-care system, said Kenneth Baer, a spokesman for budget director Peter Orszag."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fail! Where are the insults? ....the screaming? the overly broad generalizations?
As a THC alum, you know what to do, Tell.

Tellurian

Fail! Where are the insults? ....the screaming? the overly broad generalizations?
As a THC alum, you know what to do, Tell.

Sorry. I guess it is just the contrarian in me that goes against expectations. Here, I'll give you a scream - OH YA?! What makes you think that Obama isn't planning on replacing the soup kitchens with bacon stimulus kitchens? Will a libertarian like you be able to resist a government subsidized bacon program? Who would be against that? Cantor? I wonder why a person with a name like Cantor would be against a government bacon incentive program?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Mmmmmmm.....government subsidized baconnnnnnnnnnn!

imgres

Last edited:

Crystallas

LOL @ overly broad generalizations

I usually just call people who do that, those who are only capable of reading what is on the surface.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
How dare any of these philanthropists try to solve the world's problems!

The Federal Government should have complete control so we can all work for and be wards of the state.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Screw that free cheese. I want some free bacon.

There's plenty of pork in Washington. I wonder which type makes the best bacon? It would seem that Democratic pork would be the fattiest, Republican pork the one with the least taste, and Libertarian pork just seems like it would make really stringy bacon.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Barney Frank could be sliced, diced & smoked....but he'd be rather fatty & gassy.
Pelosi would have to be brine cured since there's so little meat on those bones. I imagine she'd have a bitter taste & be full of parasites.
Obama could be smoked & dry cured with maple sugar - lean & sweet, but a man of simple flavor.
But before they become the raw material for filleting into flitches, their potential could be improved with some brain exercises...they just
aren't smart enuf to become bacon yet.

Last edited: