• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrate part is communist

It's about as xenophobic or racist as it gets. I can't even believe you just typed that. But please do explain to us how "a Mexican judge" is incapable of doing his job and being impartial when it comes to immigration laws.

A mexican judge is not INCAPABLE of being impartial. Trump was just concerned he would be due to being mexican.

FYI: The POS that ran over that poor woman in Charlottesville was a white supremacist neoNazi. You don't seriously believe he supported Obama, do you?

Im talking about the ORGANIZER. He was a white supremacist, neonazi. HE supported obama.

"Up to 2008, Kessler was a supporter of Democrats and held avid liberal views. He'd worked for Secrest Strategic Services and had voted for Barack Obama during his presidential run."

Jason Kessler - Wikipedia

And

User Clip: Dinesh D'Souza Exposes Jason Kessler and Richard Spencer | C-SPAN.org

I have a question, where do you get your news from?

Screw off with that bs. I look at right and left media sources. Fox AND CNN. ABC too. And many others.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
A mexican judge is not INCAPABLE of being impartial. Trump was just concerned he would be due to being mexican.
And why would his "Mexicanness" interfere with his impartiality on matters of immigration? Come on, spell it out for us.

Im talking about the ORGANIZER. He was a white supremacist, neonazi. HE supported obama.

"Up to 2008, Kessler was a supporter of Democrats and held avid liberal views. He'd worked for Secrest Strategic Services and had voted for Barack Obama during his presidential run."

Jason Kessler - Wikipedia
So, at the time he had organized the rally, he was a white supremacist. How many white supremacists do you think support people who aren't white?

Sorry but I'm not taking those two idiots' word for anything.

Screw off with that bs. I look at right and left media sources. Fox AND CNN. ABC too. And many others.
It's a serious question.

Maybe calm down and have a drink or something.

And why would his "Mexicanness" interfere with his impartiality on matters of immigration? Come on, spell it out for us.

Because hes from mexico. He may show partiality to mexicans because hes from there himself. That was trumps conxern. It dont mean hes incapable of impartiality. It dont prove trump is racist either.

So, at the time he had organized the rally, he was a white supremacist. How many white supremacists do you think support people who aren't white?

Well, he supported obama. Not because of his skin though, but because he identifies with the democrate party.

Sorry but I'm not taking those two idiots' word for anything.

What makes them idiots?

It's a serious question.

Maybe calm down and have a drink or something.

Oh it mayby a serious question, but its a stupid question because it basically indirectly says that IF someone wer to ONLY watch fox news (which is not the case with me, like i said already i watch a veriety of sources) that this means there decieved simply because its fox. Like fox is wrong just because you disagree with them. This is how alot of you leftists come across and its not credable to approuch things like that. Its very biased and un objective. Theres no critical thinking in that kind of approach.

Prometheus85

Also, not wanting a mexican judge makes sense if you wanna inforce immigration laws. Its not racist.

Also not all KKK members support trump. Remember the KKK was the arm of the democrate party. Look up your history.

so are u implying that if you wanna enforce immigration laws we can’t have judges of Latin decent because these people might be biased or untrustworthy based purely on Latino ancestry?

All kkk members don’t support trump? Do u remember the unite the right rally? And the kkk supported the democrats in the past because the dems were the racist party and all those racist dems were southern conservatives. In anycase all of those people are long dead and I’m quite sure the kkk is under new management these days.

Prometheus85

what does Kessler being a former Obama supporter and liberal have to do with him being a far right neo nazi white nationalist now? If anything your just deflecting. Deflecting form the fact that you said the left equals bad and the right equals good, when in actuality...the right equals bad in Kessler’s case.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The way you deal with that is by cutting spending. Cutting taxes means the budget is lower. Lower budget means you got to spend less.
No, the amount the government has to pay down debt is its revenue - i.e. the taxes it takes in - minus its spending.

If you don't believe me, try to pay down your mortgage quicker by getting a job that pays less. Tell us how that works out for you.

Trump is trying to spend less and he has taken funds away from certain things.
No, Trump increased spending beyond the levels during the Obama presidency.

But the dems are fighting him on some things. Remember, hes not a king. Cant put all the blame on him.
Trump had a Republican house and senate for the first two years of his presidency. Spending and deficits still got way bigger than under Obama.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, the amount the government has to pay down debt is its revenue - i.e. the taxes it takes in - minus its spending.

If you don't believe me, try to pay down your mortgage quicker by getting a job that pays less. Tell us how that works out for you.

No, Trump increased spending beyond the levels during the Obama presidency.

Trump had a Republican house and senate for the first two years of his presidency. Spending and deficits still got way bigger than under Obama.
In other words what "boom" we do have from Trump is largely artificial and we could end up going back to a crash like we are just getting out of.. Not voting for Trump does not really give me any pleasure. I am just sad at the people that are still taken in by this huckster whose incompetence we will be paying for for a long time to come.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Because hes from mexico. He may show partiality to mexicans because hes from there himself. That was trumps conxern. It dont mean hes incapable of impartiality. It dont prove trump is racist either.
Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel was born in Indiana, actually. So he's just an American.

Why would a judge with Mexican heritage have a difficult time being impartial when it comes to immigration? Are we assuming that all immigrants are Mexican and that a person with Mexican heritage will just instantly side with them simply by virtue of the fact that the may share some sort of heritage?
Do we also assume that a "white" judge will be impartial when it comes to say, Norwegian immigrants (apparently Trump's favourite)? No, we don't. I've yet to see Trump say anything like that in regards to people of caucasian descent. So that alone tells us that there is some xenophobobia and/or racism going on there. People who aren't racism/xenophobia don't say things like this.

Well, he supported obama. Not because of his skin though, but because he identifies with the democrate party.
Many years ago, before he took up white supremacy as a career choice. Obviously a white supremacist isn't going to support a man who isn't white. That's a no-brainer.

What makes them idiots?
Well, for starters, Richard Spencer is a white supremacist. That makes him an idiot, in my book.
Dinesh D'Souza has been pushing some nonsense about how evolution leads to Nazism for years. I find it rather pathetic.

Oh it mayby a serious question, but its a stupid question because it basically indirectly says that IF someone wer to ONLY watch fox news (which is not the case with me, like i said already i watch a veriety of sources) that this means there decieved simply because its fox. Like fox is wrong just because you disagree with them. This is how alot of you leftists come across and its not credable to approuch things like that. Its very biased and un objective. Theres no critical thinking in that kind of approach.
It's a stupid question for me to wonder where someone comes across their information? I completely disagree. Sources matter.

That's funny. And then you try throwing in some insult about leftists, or whatever, to boot. That's funny too.

For the record, it has become apparent, that if a person watched only Fox News, they would be severely under/misinformed about what is going on in the world.
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
Fox News viewers tend to be less informed, says new study

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
So, communisms history was not one of death?
Just a sec,. You're still muddling Democrats with Communists.

What you don't seem to grasp is that a fairly strong vein within Republicanism is totally disconnected from truth, denies climate change, still believes in creationism, had a horrible history of bigoted racism and doesn't give a hoot for poor and disabled in the community.

Are you like that, a but? :shrug:

Just a sec,. You're still muddling Democrats with Communists.

Ya, my a....OP pretty much SOLIDLY shows strong evidence of how they are the same. But, no refutation of course, as i predicted when i made this thread. No one, not one, has refutted ANY of my OB. Just DENY. Thats it.

What you don't seem to grasp is that a fairly strong vein within Republicanism is totally disconnected from truth, denies climate change,

Climate always changes.

Man made global warming, alarmism is BS.

still believes in creationism,

Hey, the evidence is strongly in favor that God made it all. The evidence is not on your side if your an atheist.

had a horrible history of bigoted racism

Ahhhh, actually, no, the democrate party has the history of racism. And STILL does.

and doesn't give a hoot for poor and disabled in the community.

What a crock a ****. The democrats just PRETEND to care about the poor just to get votes.

Growing the economy, which republicans do better at then democrats, that HELPS the poor. You dont help the poor by handouts.

Are you like that, a but? :shrug:

You lefties are absolutely mind blowing. There is no cure for the sickness of leftism. It is the worst mental sickness on the planet.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Ya, my a....OP pretty much SOLIDLY shows strong evidence of how they are the same. But, no refutation of course, as i predicted when i made this thread. No one, not one, has refutted ANY of my OB. Just DENY. Thats it.
What junk the OP is. :D
Your opening post simply shows how crank the extreme right can be.
Just because the Democrats seek to protect the needy and disabled and do something about the huge % of unreasonably poor people, probably through better taxation of the unreasonably rich, you think that's like communism. Nope.... you're showing political ignorance, right there.

Climate always changes.

Man made global warming, alarmism is BS.
Hmmmm, the vast majority of researchers and scientists out there are convinced that sea levels are going to rise, and that weather patterns are becoming much more erratic and violent. You should take more notice of what's happening everywhere right now.

Hey, the evidence is strongly in favor that God made it all. The evidence is not on your side if your an atheist.
Well, in that case, God has made one thousand billion galaxies in this universe, each containing hundreds and thousands of billions of solar systems, so get real about what megalomania is and start caring about this one tiny planet. Is all about education, really.

Ahhhh, actually, no, the democrate party has the history of racism. And STILL does.
Are you trying to pretend that a massive % of republicans are egalitarians? That's just weird.

What a crock a ****. The democrats just PRETEND to care about the poor just to get votes.
I watched and listened to President Obama for eight years, and I noticed how the Rightists messed up his plans for poorer people. Don't try to spin such untruths on us.

Growing the economy, which republicans do better at then democrats, that HELPS the poor. You dont help the poor by handouts.
The Bible says you do help the poor by handouts, and you must. It's all there in the laws of Moses. Some Christians are such imposters, I think.

You lefties are absolutely mind blowing. There is no cure for the sickness of leftism. It is the worst mental sickness on the planet.
As if you know anything about psychology and psychiatry.

But, pretending you are right for a sec, what exactly would you do to help extreme mental illness in your country? How much would you spend on care, medication, counseling and wellbeing?

Sorry, matey....... I for one would clap hands if the Republicans happened to lose your next election for President. :p

Skreeper

Ya, sure, i didnt study jews or christians. Right. I only read the bible 30 times throlugh and studied it over 30 years too. But, ya, i didnt study it, lol.

Actually........all the points i made and you did not refute PROVE i studied more then you.

You lost, i won. Im right your wrong. Case closed.

Actually in a debate it's the audience that decides who won the argument, in this case it would be the other users.

And going through this thread it really does not look good for you.

Actually in a debate it's the audience that decides who won the argument, in this case it would be the other users.

And going through this thread it really does not look good for you.

Actually, REALITY technically decides who won.

Reality does not care about majority vote.

But aside from that, yes, the audience can decide who made better arguments and will decide what to believe.

And YOU dont get to decide for them....nor do i.

Furthermore, of course your going to think i lost the debate because your a.......LEFTIST! Lol!

Leftism is zombeism.

Well it has been pointed out that you actually provided excellent evidence of a fundamental difference thus refuted yourself SOLIDLY in the OP ;)

Definition of communism
"a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs."
"Democrats cut taxes for working families, provided help for small businesses and homeowners"

thinking-face_1f914.png

Skreeper

Reality does not care about majority vote.

But aside from that, yes, the audience can decide who made better arguments and will decide what to believe.

And YOU dont get to decide for them....nor do i.

Furthermore, of course your going to think i lost the debate because your a.......LEFTIST! Lol!

Leftism is zombeism.

I'm more of a left-leaning centrist, maybe you should've asked before assuming what my position is.

I'm not running around calling you an alt-right fascist so maybe you could try with a bit more civility.