• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dear Muslims

themadhair

he either does that on Islam DIR or on Qur'anic debates. what's wrong with that?
In general debates actually....

Edited to add: There is one thread in koranic debates making the claim of an error-free koran. There is only one way that debate will turn out.

Last edited:

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
you're right, but no Muslim go to Christian/judaism or some satanic DIR and talk about how Qur'an is %100 correct. he either does that on Islam DIR or on Qur'anic debates. what's wrong with that? or what would you expect us to do? talk about how Darwinism so refreshing on Islam DIR? i think you've got to accept this reality that we Muslims believe (and if you ask me we know) Qur'an is word of Allah. from where i stand it looks like some people can not accept that. some find our certainity in our faith offensive.

I think the problem is when you folks come on the forum, make this claim and refute all evidence that contradicts that claim, and it piles up.

You guys should look into Darwinism and actually learn something beneficial that can help mankind. If you believe all things came from Allah, then what else is their to learn scientifically? Why bother going to school? Why bother with science period?

Did allah explain how to conduct brain surgery, or space travel? Did he invent the automobile or the internet? No, mankind did, let's focus on what we can do to help as opposed to hurt society.

.lava

Veteran Member
In general debates actually....

Edited to add: There is one thread in koranic debates making the claim of an error-free koran. There is only one way that debate will turn out.

i haven't seen that one but that is OK too. it is a general area for anyone who wants to join.

.lava

Veteran Member
I think the problem is when you folks come on the forum, make this claim and refute all evidence that contradicts that claim, and it piles up.

You guys should look into Darwinism and actually learn something beneficial that can help mankind. If you believe all things came from Allah, then what else is their to learn scientifically? Why bother going to school? Why bother with science period?

Did allah explain how to conduct brain surgery, or space travel? Did he invent the automobile or the internet? No, mankind did, let's focus on what we can do to help as opposed to hurt society.

imo Qur'an is flawless knowledge. there is nothing wrong in there.

ahh why did i mention name of him? lol :cool: Darwin is not creator of nature. to me he was a racist. there are non-Muslims that i admire in science. Tesla for example. i even have his photo on my computer. but Drawin is pathetic. he is the one who says Turkish people are the lowest chain in evolution and we should all get killed to move on in evolution ladder. how weird. he can only teach me what i do not want to be, a racist.

there is nothing wrong with education. matter of fact if a Muslim wants to discuss about Darwin he should learn about his theories. those are theories btw, not facts. so yes, of course we would educate ourselves and when a Muslim became a doctor he would perform what he leanred for Allah, to serve humanity in the name of Allah. what a great way to join.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Did human beings managed to create themselves from nothing, and i mean to create a human being? no they can't. Allah created human beings and taught them how to learn and do these things as a result of their continuous learning process.

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
Did human beings managed to create themselves from nothing, and i mean to create a human being? no they can't. Allah created human beings and taught them how to learn and do these things as a result of their continuous learning process.

but science has proven this to be without a doubt, not true.

Allah did not create humans, there are massive amounts of scientific data to dispute this. Which brings me to my last point. If we believed Allah created us all thousands of years ago, then we wouldn't have the scientific data that we have now. Thanks goodness the smartest people to ever live do not believe this nonsense otherwise, we would be lost.

Think of this. AIDS is a new disease, relatively speaking, did Allah create that as well?

themadhair

but Drawin is pathetic. he is the one who says Turkish people are the lowest chain in evolution and we should all get killed to move on in evolution ladder.
Source? I don’t expect you to be able to find a source for this because I’m willing to bet money on it not being true. Sounds like something Harun invented.
those are theories btw, not facts.
Whenever someone makes the claim that something is theory and not fact it is like waving a red flag to warn people of scientific illiteracy. If you disagree with me then you could name one concept that was once theory and became fact. It also should be pointed out that evolution is both fact and theory. This is off topic and, frankly, has been a known mistaken argument in creationist parlance for decades now.

.lava

Veteran Member
but science has proven this to be without a doubt, not true.

Allah did not create humans, there are massive amounts of scientific data to dispute this. Which brings me to my last point. If we believed Allah created us all thousands of years ago, then we wouldn't have the scientific data that we have now. Thanks goodness the smartest people to ever live do not believe this nonsense otherwise, we would be lost.

Think of this. AIDS is a new disease, relatively speaking, did Allah create that as well?

sorry to interfere but even if Western science accepts universe is expending, they could never figure out in what it is expending. or if they realize big bang, they could never say what caused it.

about AIDS thingy, Allah is beyond time. so Allah already knows our future. future disaeses are not new to Allah but they would be new to us. because we are in time.

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
Source? I don’t expect you to be able to find a source for this because I’m willing to bet money on it not being true. Sounds like something Harun invented.
Whenever someone makes the claim that something is theory and not fact it is like waving a red flag to warn people of scientific illiteracy. If you disagree with me then you could name one concept that was once theory and became fact. It also should be pointed out that evolution is both fact and theory. This is off topic and, frankly, has been a known mistaken argument in creationist parlance for decades now.

yes and speaking on that note. Please show us scientific, indisputable fact, that Allah created mankind. I can write anything I want in a book, but that in no way makes it fact.

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
sorry to interfere but even if Western science accepts universe is expending, they could never figure out in what it is expending. or if they realize big bang, they could never say what caused it.

about AIDS thingy, Allah is beyond time. so Allah already knows our future. future disaeses are not new to Allah but they would be new to us. because we are in time.

please prove this or back it up with some data.

you can't just make a fantastic claim like this and expect anybody to believe it.

.lava

Veteran Member

where do you know Harun Yahya? i do not read him but he is Turkish so i know him, i like that guy, strange man but he has good intentions. about Turkish being lowest of all; i asked it to some Darwinist guy he said that is true.

how? i mean, we agree on gravity, right? is gravity a fact or a theory?

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
what fantastic claim?

As if you had to ask but........."Allah is beyond time. so Allah already knows our future. future disaeses are not new to Allah but they would be new to us."

I also find it a little odd that you are upset that people are insulting muslims, when your signature picture is clearly insulting americans.

themadhair

where do you know Harun Yahya?
I am familiar with him because he is a producer of pseudoscience. I spend a lot of time debunking pseudoscience.
about Turkish being lowest of all; i asked it to some Darwinist guy he said that is true.
And that makes it true?? Seriously mate, I dare you to research it and debunk it for yourself.

i mean, we agree on gravity, right? is gravity a fact or a theory?
Gravity is both in the same way evolution is both. You have the observation that matter attracts – the fact of gravity – and the explanation of how gravity operates – the theory of gravity. Ask yourself this question – if you aren’t familiar with the meanings of some of the most basic scientific terms in a scientific context (fact and theory), how can you hope to even comment on a scientific topic?

.lava

Veteran Member
As if you had to ask but........."Allah is beyond time. so Allah already knows our future. future disaeses are not new to Allah but they would be new to us."

I also find it a little odd that you are upset that people are insulting muslims, when your signature picture is clearly insulting americans.

i've just burnt my dinner talking to you, now, that is fantastic! poor chicken.

Allah is beyond time because time is creature of Allah. verses in Qur'an that tells about hell are in the past tense. it is all over. we either ended up in hell or heaven. we're done. we just have to wait and see because we can not make time run faster or we can not simply make it non linear.

what about my signature? you are from Canada, why do you care?

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * STAFF ADVISORY * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Please be mindful that this thread resides in the Islam DIR area. Non-Muslims are allowed to post respectful questions only, which means not contradicting previous posts. Debate is prohibited in this area.

Thanks. Staff

eugenius

The Truth Lies Within
i've just burnt my dinner talking to you, now, that is fantastic! poor chicken.

Allah is beyond time because time is creature of Allah. verses in Qur'an that tells about hell are in the past tense. it is all over. we either ended up in hell or heaven. we're done. we just have to wait and see because we can not make time run faster or we can not simply make it non linear.

what about my signature? you are from Canada, why do you care?

Ok but this is not proof my friend. This is a story in a book. Do you have any type of proof at all.

If I pointed to a chapter in lord of the rings and said it was fact, what would you say to me?

.lava

Veteran Member
I am familiar with him because he is a producer of pseudoscience. I spend a lot of time debunking pseudoscience.

And that makes it true?? Seriously mate, I dare you to research it and debunk it for yourself.

Gravity is both in the same way evolution is both. You have the observation that matter attracts – the fact of gravity – and the explanation of how gravity operates – the theory of gravity. Ask yourself this question – if you aren’t familiar with the meanings of some of the most basic scientific terms in a scientific context (fact and theory), how can you hope to even comment on a scientific topic?

yes i know that is called theory of gravity and we use it but i am just a student now not a scientist, do not have plans to be. how do your scientist use theories of darwin?