• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DC Mayor black lives matter actions

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The 2000 words pictures

200605121451-black-lives-matter-street-sign-exlarge-169.jpg

200605-black-lives-matter-paint-street-al-1012_52eaf456af97d7e9b92683cdbbb9ad9a.fit-1240w.jpg

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
It's a nice gesture, but seems like it would have been better renaming Pennsylvania Ave and putting bit on the road right outside trump' s window

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Utah National Guard and other forces were deployed to Washington D.C. to assist local law enforcement.
However it seems that the Mayor of D.C. decided she didn't like it and evicted around 1,200 troops from 10 different states including Utah from their lodging.
I would say something but it would be censored.
Utah National Guard troops deployed to D.C. evicted from hotel, Sen. Mike Lee says
Well, at least one elected official is willing to do something to stand up to a tyrannical president using the armed forces against his own people.

And it's hardly "evicting." Read your own article: it's just that DC isn't going to pay their hotel bills. Trump invited the National Guard; let him pay for them.

BTW: what kind of soft army would let a lack of free hotel rooms force them out of a city?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Utah National Guard and other forces were deployed to Washington D.C. to assist local law enforcement.
However it seems that the Mayor of D.C. decided she didn't like it and evicted around 1,200 troops from 10 different states including Utah from their lodging.
I would say something but it would be censored.
Utah National Guard troops deployed to D.C. evicted from hotel, Sen. Mike Lee says
If you think the military should be deployed against citizens, then America isn't the country for you.

esmith

Veteran Member
If you think the military should be deployed against citizens, then America isn't the country for you.
When those that degenerate from peaceful protesters to a mob that loots, burns, and kills and the State and local law enforcement are unable to protect their citizens then they need help.
If you think that a mob is the means toward change then I feel sorry for you blind acceptance of anarchist and wonder which anarchist group you belong to.

Maybe if a mob looted or burned your property, killed a member of your family you would have a different understanding. Saying that I hope you never have to make that choice.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
When those that degenerate from peaceful protesters to a mob that loots, burns, and kills and the State and local law enforcement are unable to protect their citizens then they need help.
Sounds like you're talking about collective punishment. Am I right?

If you think that a mob is the means toward change then I feel sorry for you blind acceptance of anarchist and wonder which anarchist group you belong to.
Psst: your country was founded on the idea that the mob is a means toward change.

esmith

Veteran Member