• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Darwin is tricky

Tau

Good luck with that Bishadi....with whatever it is you think math and science are, in your unique perception.

I am sure you know what you are talking about even if no one else is 'smart' enough to eh?

As someone eIse mentioned earlier I do also wonder though at the sheer amount of times you have said people don't understand the math....what math exactly?
I have not seen you displaying any mathematical acumen...no solutions, appeals or reference to formulae or equation...your own assertion is simply inadequate to back up your inference that you are some know better mathematical super brain by comparison....quite amusing.

Last edited:

Bishadi

As someone eIse mentioned earlier I do also wonder though at the sheer amount of times you have said people don't understand the math....what math exactly?
Change e=fv. ........ Planck's constant is wrong. Angular momentum removed the ability for like systems to represent that 2 systems can combine with greater potential than the 2 added separately.

ie.... 2 people can lift more than what each can lift separately...

so if you want the math you have to do some homewrk because even i wrote the script you would not understand what it meant unless you understood how the mechanic from the micro to macro work.

stick to your chemistry; it suits you

not my intent to convert old style thinkers; but to give the children, our future a chance with reality; while the complacent can continue believing they have it all figured out; when they are simply too lazy or too selfish to care about anything but their own.......

when you come back with a little comprehension of Planck and quantum mechanics (i will know by your questions), then i will give you a little more to observe but I am not interested in debating with you or the painted wolf if neither wish to do anything but argue with zero applicable knowledge to actually work through the process......

you both were completely unfair with finding out how the material was derived but selfish to the extend of maintaining what you believed as true causing doubt and tangents unfounded and irresponsible to the articulation or persons involved.

this thread was for thinking folk to walk through it, but you 2 did nothing but return to old paradigm with nothing but belief rather than actually comprehending what the material meant....

there is nothing negative about assisting others in seeing truths, even if they do damage beliefs; scientific, religious or politically motivated beliefs.....

why do you think people talk in the first place........

try leaving your 'self' at home and think about others, first!

Tau

stick to your chemistry; it suits you

I am a nascent polymath, analytical chemistry is just my day job, I have other interests, besides my science degree was not in the field of Chemistry anyway....

not my intent to convert old style thinkers; but to give the children, our future a chance with reality; while the complacent can continue believing they have it all figured out; when they are simply too lazy or too selfish to care about anything but their own.......

Hahahahahaha Priceless, thankyou Bishadi for providing us all with some light amusement, you are a sport.

Last edited:

Tau

try leaving your 'self' at home and think about others, first!

Keep taking the medication.

Il not debate science with you again until you demonstrate some semblance of rationality.

Last edited:

Tau

ie.... 2 people can lift more than what each can lift separately...

What baloney, honestly, if a machine can support a 100 kg weight then logically two identical machines will be able to support a combined shared load of 200 kg, not 201 or 202 kg, that would be a violation of the 1st law, which cannot happen.

People are machines btw, made from meat, flesh obeys the laws of nature as rigidly as inorganic materials do.

Hold on why am I even bothering?

Last edited:

meogi

Bishadi said:
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is you're presenting. That the basis for chemistry/physics/biology are a joke? That the 2nd law of thermodynamics isn't true? That life is somehow defying reality? That's what life is, the fight against the 2nd law, the path toward order in a world of chaos.

I'm here to learn, what exactly are you trying to teach our children again?

And I just have to ask:
Bishadi said:
Angular momentum removed the ability for like systems to represent that 2 systems can combine with greater potential than the 2 added separately.
What exactly is preventing outside energy from interfering? This is why I keep referring to the sun.

Bishadi

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is you're presenting.
In a summation; that energy is em upon mass (light).

Energy per planck is pretty much the same but with angular momentum as that 'torgure aspect' or 'amplitude' to use an electrical analogy.

That the basis for chemistry/physics/biology are a joke?
Chemistry is the joke in that heat is simply a remnant, when that energy is actually the catalyst itself but that is not defined as such in bilogical frames.

That the 2nd law of thermodynamics isn't true?
LIfe abuses the second law

That life is somehow defying reality?
No life in reality is defying man's incorrect assumptions. Nature doesn't fib; people do. People make mistakes in definitions; this is normal and the reason why there are so many unanswered phenomenon in biology is because the math (physics) does not jive with what is occurring.

That's what life is, the fight against the 2nd law, the path toward order in a world of chaos.
Makes sense; life is always fighting to continue. And if you see evolution, then know Darwin's finches are winning; i.e..... before Darwin, life was 'created' yet he is no longer walking around but them little birds are reproducing (still alive) and the knowledge darwin left is also still alive.

I'm here to learn, what exactly are you trying to teach our children again?
That there is a true framework that was taught by the elders and writtings of many an old teacher that suggests 'light is life'..... and they were right.

which in fact; can be perfected in math which causes a complete paradigm shift in theology and the sciences; literally combining all the sciences and grounding the religions in one pass.

so basically that will mean; the future children can learn the truth of reality in ONE pass and never have to worry about the conflicts of beliefs and scientific comprehension ever again; the truth exists.

And I just have to ask:What exactly is preventing outside energy from interfering? This is why I keep referring to the sun.
what outseide energy?

The non-local effect?

It's entanglement. nothing magical about it; energy entangles all existence. Been that way since the beginning of the three. Mass, energy, time: ONE, the total: GOD himself!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
**********************************************MOD POST*****************************************

Will all members posting on this thread please refrain from making personal comments about one and other.

The purpose of debate on this forum, and the manner in which it is to be conducted is made clear by our mission statement:-

As a community of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, our aim is to provide a civil environment, informative, respectful and welcoming where people of diverse beliefs can discuss, compare and debate religion while engaging in fellowship with one another.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Can you give me an actual formula to show my local physicists?
A formula that demonstrates what you are talking about?

wa:do

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Where? I must have missed it. :cool:
I have yet to read anything that shows me any evidence.

I'm sure all the biophysicists out there will be happy to hear some. Or better yet see a formula. ;)

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I'm sorry I don't see anything that says that life is impossible due to entropy.

I see a lot of interesting use of Algebra to explain how the genetic code is assembled. Useful for finding potential areas of mutation... it will be something to keep an eye on.

But again... I don't think it means what you seem to think it does.

Bishadi

I'm sorry I don't see anything that says that life is impossible due to entropy.
Because you see very little darling, you repeat what you choose as legitemate material.

I see a lot of interesting use of Algebra to explain how the genetic code is assembled. Useful for finding potential areas of mutation... it will be something to keep an eye on.
Sanchez and Grau share how the genetic progress follows an evolutionary pattern

But again... I don't think it means what you seem to think it does.

keep poking as all you share is your ignorance in current material...

must be real old

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Sanchez and Grau share how the genetic progress follows an evolutionary pattern
so what? this isn't anything new.
Why does it support your position?

Care to actually answer the question this time?

Bishadi

so what? this isn't anything new.
Why does it support your position?
Evolution is what the thread is about

these guys put together a mathematical form which enables understanding of the progression of the genetic code

If you read their work you could keep up.

Care to actually answer the question this time?
that the scope of how the binary process of the genetic assemblies has far more to address in the evolutionary development; it is the environment as each stage of progression that governs the process; not fixed potential upon the mass;' like a binary exchange as chemistry like to perform.

chemistry is a joke for comprehending biology

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
what does it have to do with entropy?
you keep claiming you have evidence that entropy denies life... you have yet to supply it.

Please explain how this supports your position.

From everything I've heard about these projects it doesn't. And honestly these things have been being worked on since '05 it's hardly taking me by surprise. :cool:

Bishadi

what does it have to do with entropy?
you keep claiming you have evidence that entropy denies life... you have yet to supply it.
That's the difference of you and me. I see what is not what others accept.

Saying life abuses entropy. Is simply to comprehend life is 'other' than chaotic in nature.

Please explain how this supports your position.
common sense doesn't work with you and that sciences are your weakest link

From everything I've heard about these projects it doesn't. And honestly these things have been being worked on since '05 it's hardly taking me by surprise.
but you still do not comprehend what the publications read.

You can't read the cover of their site and not read what the material is they represent. Go find their............

here read these, http://xxx.lanl.gov/find/q-bio/1/au:+Sanchez_R/0/1/0/all/0/1

real science darling not the games you play