• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

darwin award?

DustyFeet

पैर है| outlaw kosher care-bear | Tribe of Dan
@Axe Elf ... ahem.. i didn't make the headline... that stuff auto-fills. i just copy paste the url...

that's all newsweek...

DustyFeet

this is what i did... hope i didn't offend anyone...

Untitled.jpg

DustyFeet

it is a dumb mistake... right... we would hope responsible gun owner-ship is not represented by this person, right?

Axe Elf

Prophet
it is a dumb mistake... right... we would hope responsible gun owner-ship is not represented by this person, right?

He's a member of that well-regulated militia of which the 2nd Amendment speaks.

I saw a meme on Facebook this past week... something to the effect of "Thank you to our government for their decisive action in protecting us from lettuce. Can you do guns next?"

DustyFeet

The most ironic Darwin Award contender was one was a few years ago when a Pakistani man at an anti-American protest died from inhaling the fumes the US flat he was burning.

Pakistani man dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flag at anti-Islam film rally | Daily Mail Online

maybe a darwin award is too harsh for this unfortunate person. of course i feel bad for the bystanders, especially kids... 6:30 pm at a Walmart... imagine what that would be like. The gun has a safety... pah-lease

when i waited tables at a diner, we had an expression... "u get what u get and u don't cry a bit"

Kapalika

Premium Member
Well he clearly wasn't a responsible gun owner if the gun is in his pants like some thug as opposed to a holster where it belongs (with. They even make them for the inside of your jacket if it's an issue with displaying it openly.

Edit: and I'm gonna assume there wasn't any kind of safety on (or was otherwise in a 'ready' state) so that isn't responsible either more so when it's not secured properly and hard to get out. Holsters are designed to give another guard against the trigger as well as make it easy to grab the freaking handle correctly and not shoot yourself.

DustyFeet

Well he clearly wasn't a responsible gun owner if the gun is in his pants like some thug as opposed to a holster where it belongs (with. They even make them for the inside of your jacket if it's an issue with displaying it openly.

Edit: and I'm gonna assume there wasn't any kind of safety on (or was otherwise in a 'ready' state) so that isn't responsible either more so when it's not secured properly and hard to get out. Holsters are designed to give another guard against the trigger as well as make it easy to grab the freaking handle correctly and not shoot yourself.

hmmmm

someone here knows things...
i wonder who
someone right here in this thread with you
someone here knows things
i wonder who.

she's laughing
she's smiling
my darkness it's you!

heehee

from your baby brutha,

-DF-

normally the song has goodness, not darkness... but ya know... it's a little ditty for ... u :)