• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DanFromSmithville Spotted

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
R.a1e9c072eb5ea042e983801c0e5a9637
and delicious.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You're all wrong, Hasenpfeffer played the Beast of Caerbannog in the Holy Grail.....
latest

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
For a minute, I thought this was one of those rabbit torture/snuff films. But the FBI says they are myths.

At first I was thinking, when we find this guy, well just leave the arm and horn as a warning to others. Fortunate for him he was only joking.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Some years ago, I went driving around the countryside looking for spots to collect beetles. I found this field of wildflowers along this gravel lane that was just perfect for it. Looking on the other side, I noticed a boy of about 10 or 11 playing in the front yard of a house. I looked back at the field with regret and continued on. No way a middle-aged white guy alone in a van was going to be parking anywhere in the vicinity and then wondering through the field with nets that would surely attract the attention of children.