• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily darshan

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Hi all,

Let's share together our favorite darshan ! Any God and Godess welcome, you can post picture from your favorite mandirs, or from internet, or from your own shrine if you want !

The only rule is: share a beautiful darshan you like !

Here is SiddhiVinayaka from this morning:

1396274572-31-03-14-matin.jpg

Here is Sri GaneshJi's shrine at Babulnath mandir at Mumbai. It is a truly wonderful mandir, you can feel the Devas there and meditate easily. It's a must stop for every Saiva :p
The small black murti on the side is a very old one (12th century apparently) that was buried in old times to avoid destruction and rediscovered later.

38511398.jpg

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Sidhbali Temple
sidhbali10.jpg

During Varshik Utsav

sidh_mela.jpg

Kanvashram- This is the place where Bharata was born. Rishi Kanva, Shakuntala the daughter of Rishi Vishwamitra and her son Bharat (India was named bharat/bharatvarsh after him) counting the teeth of lion.
kanv.jpg

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaskaram Jayabolenath ji :namaste

ganapataye darshan's for you :namaste

[youtube]pR0zINRgNHc[/youtube]

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Ahobila-Narasimha.jpg
ahobila%2Bnarasimha.JPG
jai jai narasimha

one day I wish to visit here untill then I must satisfy my self with darshan of this beautifull picture

Nyingjé Tso

Thank you for sharing those beautiful darshan _/\_

Here's Sri GaneshJi from Paris mandir

newganeshind.jpg

Nyingjé Tso

Tuesday is special day at SiddhiVinayak, there is abhisekam and a biiiig puja that is done. Priests put kavacham and beautiful jewellry and garlands on Sri Ganapati !

I took a screenshot of the event yesterday to share this beautiful darshan with you all:

1396470909-01-04-14-soir-1.jpg

Nyingjé Tso

I love that the shrine is so brightly painted. All the ones I have seen are left white - which has its own beauty, but I am a color person ;)

:camp:

It's because it's South indian style temple ! I love it too :) You should definitely check the temples of Tamil Nadu !

21_big.jpg

86607912.jpg

Perur+Temple,+Coimbatore,+Tamil+Nadu.jpg

CW1jt.jpg

Fireside_Hindu

Jai Lakshmi Maa
It's because it's South indian style temple ! I love it too :) You should definitely check the temples of Tamil Nadu !

21_big.jpg

86607912.jpg

Perur+Temple,+Coimbatore,+Tamil+Nadu.jpg

CW1jt.jpg

*Sigh* <3 I know. Here the temples are usually left white - probably for cost concerns, but I would happily curl up inside those prisma-colored halls and never leave. I can offer to earn my keep by doing touch ups! (Thank you for posting those stunning photes)

:camp:

Fireside_Hindu

Jai Lakshmi Maa
It have posted this image before but it continues to be one of my favorite depictions of God in any form, Lakshmi-Narayan. I would post the black granite Lakshmi murti from my local temple, because she is stunning, but I can't find any decent photos of her online.

bronze-ardhanari-a.jpg

Fireside_Hindu

Jai Lakshmi Maa
Success!

I found an image of my local temple's Maha Lakshmi from their facebook page! It's hard to get a sense of her scale, but she is beautiful to see in person.

564270_436691863008286_1550382139_n.jpg

Nyingjé Tso

Wow O___o MataJi is GORGEOUS ! And the priests seems to take great care of her ! :D You are blessed to have such a beautiful place of worship near you

Here is another picture of GaneshJi at Paris temple.
ganesh-temple-statue-paris-france-europe.jpg

The temple is veeeeery small, and it's not even allowed to sing bhajans... But that's all we have here :(
947421templeganesh.jpg

Yesterday's SiddhiVinayak, just after abhisekam
1397030766-08-04-14-soir.jpg

Last edited: