• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Currently Reading...

finalfrogo

Angels and Demons is proving to be the exciting thriller that it's cracked up to be. Dan Brown may not be most skilled writer when considering technique, but when it comes down to story, he never fails to satisfy. It's the kind of book I can sit down and accidentally read for two hours. :rainbow1:

'Kim' by Rudyard Kipling. I bought a fist edition copy (1901) and I am finding it rivetting. I bought it really to understand what Philby Snr. was saying to Philby Jnr. by nicknaming him 'Kim'. It really is very interesting in that context and of course in the context of who both father and son were.

lizskid

BANNED
Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral by Kris Radish( it is good), and a happy little title called the Sociology of Death and Dying.:D