• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creepiest animal in your opinion. Almost 500 Japanese soldiers eaten by crocs!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"There is a long history of saltwater crocodiles attacking humans who wander into their habitats, and ultimately only 520 out of 1000 Japanese soldiers managed to survive the Ramree swamps.

Some of them being so badly injured and mauled that they were later recaptured by the British forces.

The likeliness of hearing of the Battle of Ramree Island is incredibly small due to it not being one of the Second World War’s most significant skirmishes, but many consider it one of the oddest and creepiest stories in the history of warfare.
An army of 1000 Japanese soldiers was decimated by saltwater crocodiles during the Battle of Ramree Island of World War II.

Anyhow , Japanese withdrew into swamps when any other military in World War 2 would have surrendered at that point and allied forces heard shouting and gunshots throughout the night as huge salt water Crocs attacked.

Stuff like the Nile Crocodile makes me fear God a bit I admit, but doesn't really make me love him, because it is estimated the Nile Crocodile kills roughly 300 people every year and has been killing large amounts of people every year since as long as Civilization relied on the Nile and went there for water and to bathe or fish.
Ra942aeef623872d77e196f22af3ce7a0.jpeg
6872481_istock000007153728small_jpeg9be400e7c90918a403fd910d56ac95a8.jpeg
f4ec15003a2919bf541a18bade0aa67d--nile-crocodile-crocodiles.jpgcroc-2.jpg

I confess, I love spiders, creepy critters, creepy clowns, but the Nile Croc does actually scare me. I mean, would I have the courage to go swimming in the Nile. If Amaterasu or the Kami asked me to do it for the salvation of humanity or to please them, or were it to raise money so that a child could afford an operation to save their life, I hope and pray I would be fearless and be happy about whatever the outcome , accepting it as the best thing for me.

I would totally love to die like Steve Irwin over something boring like cancer. I'd prefer a Nile Croc over cancer or being in a nursing home losing control of my bowels, yes.

If I were God, I'd make it fun getting eaten by a croc since it happens so often, but it looks really miserable as the bite can be painful, but slowly it spins it's victim so it keeps resurfacing to be able to gasp for air and drowns to death slower than were the animal or person to just be dragged under the water and kept under the water.

It reminds me of the tragic tale of a mouse that lives it's life in chronic fear and when the cat gets it, it is tortured to death all day for the cat's entertainment. Who is responsible for these monsters for simply following their instincts? It should tell you something about the monster who made them, knowing in advance what they would do.

In God's defense, I diss him way to much. He made some beautiful things like spiders and women. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is in historical debates because it was a historical event that happened and I suppose it's up for a debate. Any debate involving History I guess is welcome here.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
For this post to achieve it's intended effect, one must listen to this while reading:

Anyway, if anyone knows where I can get the faces and names of some of these swamp men that got eaten by crocs I'd like to enshrine their faces next to the Kamikaze pilots taped to my wall. Do you know what it's like to be taped to my wall?

I burn incense to them so I'm sure it's euphoric because each time I burn the incense I ask all Angels, Saints, Kami, Sentient beings, planets, and lucky stars to bless and anoint my incense to give them the first degrees of beauty , power, glory, perfection, euphoria, and Deification!

The women I keep in my closet mainly, a ladies room (Honden) reserved entirely for them, closed to the public and to all mortals. It's where I keep the circular mirror the Sun Goddess gave me. No one including myself knows what takes place in there. They were given the wings of Hawks and replace the Egyptian Goddess Isis and some others. 81-WnUZ80wL.jpg Or at least they are anointed to fulfill that role.

One of them was abducted and found mummified , so she gets to be Anubis, female version of the divinity of mummies, death, cemeteries, tombs, and the underworld. Possibly my favorite.

OIP.jpegRe7b40d6852930e40c74459ed77bed03b.jpegegyptian-anubis-illustration_43623-798.jpganubis-egypt-mythological-character_66757-227.jpg

Jacob (Israel) is Ra the Sun God.

OIP (1).jpeg

Emperor Haile Selassie is Horus.

Rc47c3301550b9d70033dd12d9ed0662b.jpeg

King Tut, and the Pharoah who gave his house and possessions to Joseph , is Osiris.

R5050c8d4451aa3b5e3d21e58d687dd61.jpeg

And they are redeemed by the sacrifice and blood of Jesus, and I chow down on the flesh and drink the blood of Christ and offer the treasures to them at Capitol Hill where over a thousand people violently murdered are carved into granite. Scripture says we are one body in Christ, so I go to mass to eat my friends. So this is completely Christianity I'm practicing. ;)

The soldiers that got eaten by Crocs shall be my special forces. I feel like a child with some new toys. :)

R1dc4b1c287da3eb42cbb096ad14b6e0f.jpeg

My Kamidana is where I keep the corpse of Hirohito, my dead Baboon Spider who escaped and I woke up with him centimeters from my nose looking at me.

Somebody said I'm scaring the village children. Not sure why. (I'm told that dogs that don't bark at other people growl and bark when I am present. More than once that happened and a dog bit me while I was panhandling and reached into the car to grab the money being offered.)

It drew blood. It was coincidentally the first time I learned about the Sirius Dog Star and made a wish upon the star that the woman I love in real life would stop thinking I'm a creep and fall in love with me.

Maybe in the next life! :)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I feel sorry for the crocs -- I hear those swords are worse than chicken bones....

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
At first I thought this was doctored but I found out it wasn't. Not a croc but just as terrifying in its own right.

Imagine if dinosaurs were still around.....

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Yes, it's a painful irony how your character can mow down entire armies, but can't take on a single wild animal...
On the rare (and I mean epically extreme rare) times I happen to see it before it eats me, they are fairly easy to kill.
But 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time (and I am not exaggerating) they end up scaring the bejesus out of me and I am dead before I even realize the bugger was there.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
On the rare (and I mean epically extreme rare) times I happen to see it before it eats me, they are fairly easy to kill.
But 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time (and I am not exaggerating) they end up scaring the bejesus out of me and I am dead before I even realize the bugger was there.

Like real life

Erebus

Human are the creepiest.

Monkeys are creepy too. They're basically just weird looking humans with no manners.

th

Look at this thing. Do you think it cares about your feelings? Do you think it will ask how your day is going? No. It'll just sit there, looking weird. Then it'll start screaming for literally no reason.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Monkeys are creepy too. They're basically just weird looking humans with no manners.

th

Look at this thing. Do you think it cares about your feelings? Do you think it will ask how your day is going? No. It'll just sit there, looking weird. Then it'll start screaming for literally no reason.
I can just hear it planning..... scheming..... waiting.....

To rip your face off.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

th

Two can play at that game, though. I find if I fling my poo at them they scurry off and leave me alone.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
"There is a long history of saltwater crocodiles attacking humans who wander into their habitats, and ultimately only 520 out of 1000 Japanese soldiers managed to survive the Ramree swamps.

Some of them being so badly injured and mauled that they were later recaptured by the British forces.

The likeliness of hearing of the Battle of Ramree Island is incredibly small due to it not being one of the Second World War’s most significant skirmishes, but many consider it one of the oddest and creepiest stories in the history of warfare.
An army of 1000 Japanese soldiers was decimated by saltwater crocodiles during the Battle of Ramree Island of World War II.

Anyhow , Japanese withdrew into swamps when any other military in World War 2 would have surrendered at that point and allied forces heard shouting and gunshots throughout the night as huge salt water Crocs attacked.

Stuff like the Nile Crocodile makes me fear God a bit I admit, but doesn't really make me love him, because it is estimated the Nile Crocodile kills roughly 300 people every year and has been killing large amounts of people every year since as long as Civilization relied on the Nile and went there for water and to bathe or fish.
View attachment 50043View attachment 50044View attachment 50045View attachment 50046

I confess, I love spiders, creepy critters, creepy clowns, but the Nile Croc does actually scare me. I mean, would I have the courage to go swimming in the Nile. If Amaterasu or the Kami asked me to do it for the salvation of humanity or to please them, or were it to raise money so that a child could afford an operation to save their life, I hope and pray I would be fearless and be happy about whatever the outcome , accepting it as the best thing for me.

I would totally love to die like Steve Irwin over something boring like cancer. I'd prefer a Nile Croc over cancer or being in a nursing home losing control of my bowels, yes.

If I were God, I'd make it fun getting eaten by a croc since it happens so often, but it looks really miserable as the bite can be painful, but slowly it spins it's victim so it keeps resurfacing to be able to gasp for air and drowns to death slower than were the animal or person to just be dragged under the water and kept under the water.

It reminds me of the tragic tale of a mouse that lives it's life in chronic fear and when the cat gets it, it is tortured to death all day for the cat's entertainment. Who is responsible for these monsters for simply following their instincts? It should tell you something about the monster who made them, knowing in advance what they would do.

In God's defense, I diss him way to much. He made some beautiful things like spiders and women. :)

Phhht...Nile Crocs...

Sure, they're big and scary. But an Aussie Saltwater Croc is bigger and scarier.