• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creator's plan to create a world based on cruelty

whirlingmerc

based on the Qur'an, before the creation of Adam, there was something like a discussion between God and the angels regarding this very unique creation:
{And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place vicegerent on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we keep admitting and praising your purity and holiness.
" He (Allâh) said: "I know that which you do not know."} [2: 30].

which implies that the angles k7ew the consequences of this creation. This, along with the fact that humans have always experienced mischief and bloodshed throughout history of mankind, arises many questions such as:
Isn't God is responsible for all the crime that humans have committed on earth?

I think God made everything good but changeable. God hid his face somehow Isaiah 63:17 and, 62:7
If the light goes away you don't have to turn on the dark... things will just start to get dark

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
based on the Qur'an, before the creation of Adam, there was something like a discussion between God and the angels regarding this very unique creation:
{And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place vicegerent on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we keep admitting and praising your purity and holiness.
" He (Allâh) said: "I know that which you do not know."} [2: 30].

which implies that the angles knew the consequences of this creation. This, along with the fact that humans have always experienced mischief and bloodshed throughout history of mankind, arises many questions such as:
Isn't God is responsible for all the crime that humans have committed on earth?
Of course he is. He created this world in a dualistic manner. Good and evil are inherent to our existence. Yet they are just two sides of the same coin.

Moon195

I think God made everything good but changeable. God hid his face somehow Isaiah 63:17 and, 62:7
If the light goes away you don't have to turn on the dark... things will just start to get dark
yes, when he hides his face, of course God doesn't possess a face, or lets say deactivates some of his caring and positive attributes, then the time of great suffering starts.