• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation vs evolution

ArtieE

How is it that you and others, Can consider a Prophecy to be a failed Prophecy, When the Prophecy hasn't happened Yet?
So what you are saying is that Nebuchadnezzar, long dead, will bring horses and wagons and chariots and men with swords and shields from the north and ruin Tyre? Will they have a chance against modern weapons? "I will put an end to your noisy songs, and the music of your harps will be heard no more." All harpists, get out of Tyre while you have the chance!

Faithofchristian

So what you are saying is that Nebuchadnezzar, long dead, will bring horses and wagons and chariots and men with swords and shields from the north and ruin Tyre? Will they have a chance against modern weapons? "I will put an end to your noisy songs, and the music of your harps will be heard no more." All harpists, get out of Tyre while you have the chance!

Look, king Nebuchadrezzar, is long dead, but Babylon it's self, is alive and still thriving yet today.

If you go to the book of Revelation, you find Babylon, is still alive, This Babylon is in the spirit of the old Babylon that was in Prophet Daniel's day.
Where as back in prophet Daniel's day, they were dealing with the physical Babylon,
Where as for us to day, we are dealing with the same Babylon but it's the spirit of that Babylon that were dealing with, not the
physical Babylon, but the spirit of that Babylon.

Look Babylon means --- confusion.

Look many people to day are in
Babylon -- confusion.

This why there are so many religions, and people not knowing which way to go.

Because they are in a state of
confusion, Babylon. Of not knowing exactly which way to go.

Last edited:

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Big problem here...Jesus isn't coming...ever !
All this gaff about the prophesies is pure gaff.
Some day something will destroy Earth.
It won't be the coming of any idolatrous savior.
The twin towers fell, and many more bridges and countries will.
But the prophesies are just ink on paper, and thoughts of insanity.
NuffStuff

ArtieE

NuffStuff
If any prophet had said two thousand years ago: "In two thousand years people will be driving around in metal boxes named Honda and Ford and Kia and flying in the air in winged metal tubes with British Airways written on them, and by the way, at that time Jesus will come back..." I would have been more interested.

Faithofchristian

NuffStuff

It's awful funny how you are fulfilling Prophecy. That was given a little over
2000 years ago, Now that is amazing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How is it that you and others, Can consider a Prophecy to be a failed Prophecy, When the Prophecy hasn't happened Yet?
Now that's amazing.
So How you can consider a Prophecy that hasn't happened Yet, to be a failed Prophecy Go Figure

In Ezekiel Chapter 26, this Prophecy is still future from us to day. So how is it that you consider Chapter 26, to be a failed Prophecy, when it hasn't happened Yet.

Why do you suppose Christ Jesus said in Matthew 11:22--"But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you"
Well it's very obvious that the Prophecy of Tyre hasn't happened yet, not until the day of judgment, which is still future from us.

If you study out history, you would find there were two kings that went to conquer Tyrus,
King Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon and king Alexander the great.
That where once Tyrus was a great sea port back before king Nebuchadrezzar and king Alexander the great had conquered Tyrus.
That to day Tyrus is still there, but not the great sea port that it once was.

But for Tyrus itself will be taken down at the day of judgment, which is still future from us to day.

Why is it that your having such a hard time in figuring out that 2+2 equal's 4, which is just simple math.

That the Prophecy of Tyrus hasn't happened Yet, not until at the day of judgment which is still future from us to day.
So how is it, that you call a Prophecy that hasn't happened Yet, a failed Prophecy.
Which is still future from us to day.

So maybe before you grab hold of Chapter 26, you should put all the rest of the preceding chapters in Ezekiel together and the book of Revelation, and see where Tyrus stands in Prophecy. That is Yet to be fulfilled at the day of judgment, which is still future from us to day.

You seem to think that you know everything about Prophecy, So by all means do tell, who will be found as the king of Tyrus and Babylon in the book of Revelation, Which is still future from us to day ?

Why didn't you tell me that you could not understand that prophesy?

Can you be honest? Right now you have shown that you can't be. If you can't be honest in a discussion you lose.

The Tyre prophesy was very clear as to what it was about, and who would accomplish it. It does not matter what Revelation says at all. Now do you want to discuss the prophesy and why it failed or not? Right now you are bearing false witness against the Bible. As a Christian that should worry you since according to your own standards that would make you not a "True Christian". Tell me, can a Christian lie about what the Bible says and claim to be a Christian?

Faithofchristian

But still he will, sometime in the future, bring horses and wagons and chariots and men with swords and shields from the north and ruin Tyre?

That's not Nebuchadrezzar, seeing how he's dead.
Let's see, if were getting this right, So your saying that Nebuchadrezzar is going to some how, magically is going to appear and bring horses and wagons and chariots and men with swords and shields from the north ruin Tyre.
So what your saying is that, all these things will defeat the Military of to day ?
You can't be serious.

Faithofchristian

Why didn't you tell me that you could not understand that prophesy?

Can you be honest? Right now you have shown that you can't be. If you can't be honest in a discussion you lose.

The Tyre prophesy was very clear as to what it was about, and who would accomplish it. It does not matter what Revelation says at all. Now do you want to discuss the prophesy and why it failed or not? Right now you are bearing false witness against the Bible. As a Christian that should worry you since according to your own standards that would make you not a "True Christian". Tell me, can a Christian lie about what the Bible says and claim to be a Christian?

Look it does matter what the book of Revelation does say and confirm's.

Had you any knowledge at all, unto which you don't.
That Prophecy of Ezekiel 26 has not been fulfilled Yet. Not until at the Judgment day of Christ.
Heck first you have to know and understand what it means to bear false witness.
Unto which you haven't the slightest clue what it means.

You don't even believe in God and you are going to lecture me on what a Christian is.
Now that is amazing.

Heck you couldn't even begin to even know what a Christian is. Your just getting to funny by the minute. ROFL

First you have to know what the Bible supports and confirms first. Unto which you haven't the slightest clue or idea about.

What's so funny and ridiculous, that your going to tell a Christian about their own bible, that shows just how funny you are.

That's like someone that has no clue or idea or knowledge of understanding about
NASA Rockets, but going to tell NASA rocket scientist the workings of a Rocket
You can't be serious. ROFL

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look it does matter what the book of Revelation does say and confirm's.

No it doesn't. The Tyre prophecy was about and was addressed to Nebuchadnezzar.

It is a failed prophecy.

Had you any knowledge at all, unto which you don't.
That Prophecy of Ezekiel 26 has not been fulfilled Yet. Not until at the Judgment day of Christ.
Heck first you have to know and understand what it means to bear false witness.
Unto which you haven't the slightest clue what it means.

Then you just admitted that it was a failed prophecy.

You don't even believe in God and you are going to lecture me on what a Christian is.
Now that is amazing.

Why is that amazing? I clearly understand the Bible much better than you ever will. Here is a hint, those that actually understand the Bible quite often no longer believe in it. There is a saying "the truth shall set you free".

Heck you couldn't even begin to even know what a Christian is. Your just getting to funny by the minute. ROFL

Now now, lying about others is against your own rules. I already demonstrated that you do not even know how your neighbor is. I am not the one that does not understand what it takes to be a Christian here.

First you have to know what the Bible supports and confirms first. Unto which you haven't the slightest clue or idea about.

I can support my claims by using the Bible. You can't. That tells everyone who has the clue.

What's so funny and ridiculous, that your going to tell a Christian about their own bible, that shows just how funny you are.

I used to be a Christian, I am no longer a Christian because I understand the Bible and its flaws. You appear to only think that you are a Christian.

That's like someone that has no clue or idea or knowledge of understanding about
NASA Rockets, but going to tell NASA rocket scientist the workings of a Rocket
You can't be serious. ROFL

Failed analogy. Unlike you I understand the Bible. You really need to work on your logic skills. If you ever graduate high school and go on to college you should consider taking a logic course. They are usually taught from the philosophy schools of a university.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's not Nebuchadrezzar, seeing how he's dead.
Let's see, if were getting this right, So your saying that Nebuchadrezzar is going to some how, magically is going to appear and bring horses and wagons and chariots and men with swords and shields from the north ruin Tyre.
So what your saying is that, all these things will defeat the Military of to day ?
You can't be serious.

Read the prophesy. It was clearly aimed at Nebuchadnezzar. I can help you with understanding that part of the Bible. And thanks for admitting that it is a failed prophecy again.

Faithofchristian

No it doesn't. The Tyre prophecy was about and was addressed to Nebuchadnezzar.

It is a failed prophecy.

Then you just admitted that it was a failed prophecy.

Why is that amazing? I clearly understand the Bible much better than you ever will. Here is a hint, those that actually understand the Bible quite often no longer believe in it. There is a saying "the truth shall set you free".

Now now, lying about others is against your own rules. I already demonstrated that you do not even know how your neighbor is. I am not the one that does not understand what it takes to be a Christian here.

I can support my claims by using the Bible. You can't. That tells everyone who has the clue.

I used to be a Christian, I am no longer a Christian because I understand the Bible and its flaws. You appear to only think that you are a Christian.

Failed analogy. Unlike you I understand the Bible. You really need to work on your logic skills. If you ever graduate high school and go on to college you should consider taking a logic course. They are usually taught from the philosophy schools of a university.

Your just to funny, ROFL

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yeah your a good one, that has no understanding about Prophecies.
Your just to funny, Still ROFL

Wrong again, I understand them. You don't. If you understood them you would see how they fail. Sadly you are once again demonstrating that you yourself are not a "True Christian" by your standards. You do not understand the Bible and run away when challenged. When you are ready to learn I am ready to help you.