• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

crackpot interests?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
OK, so I'm drawn to topics that are considered by most to be a bit crackpot:

I went through a phase of believing in Simulation Theory (the idea everything is a computer simulation)

I currently believe that aliens are real and have already made contact with humankind

And I'm also interested in The Illuminati

Based on these interests, is there anything else you can think of that I might be interested in?

((I have a blog))

Heyo

Veteran Member

I went through a phase of believing in Simulation Theory (the idea everything is a computer simulation)

I currently believe that aliens are real and have already made contact with humankind

Based on these interests, is there anything else you can think of that I might be interested in?

((I have a blog))
Have you read the Illuminatus! trilogy by Wilson/Shea?
I think you'd love it.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
@Eddi
You are a sockpuppet account of David Icke and I claim my £5.
When I was at school doing my A-levels my history teacher gave me a signed copy of a David Icke book

I'm not sure why

But I'd love to be able to make a living out of writing stuff like how David Icke does

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
When I was at school doing my A-levels my history teacher gave me a signed copy of a David Icke book

I'm not sure why

But I'd love to be able to make a living out of writing stuff like how David Icke does
Apart from anything else he recommends not wearing an anti-covid mask.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

((I have a blog))
You think those things are crackpot?
I collect babbitt ingots.
At least you have some company for your lunacy.