• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CPAC Speaker Vows to End Democracy. Steve Bannon Approves

Wandering Monk

Alt-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec vowed to finish what rioters began on Jan. 6 by working to “overthrow” democracy “completely.”​
Posobiec made the comments during the opening day of CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference, in Washington, D.C., Wednesday.​
“Welcome to the end of democracy!” Posobiec declared. “We’re here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on January 6th, but we will endeavor to get rid of it and replace it with this right here,” he said, holding his fist in the air. “That’s right, because all glory is not to government, all glory to God.”​
Steve Bannon, former White House adviser, is heard in the background exclaiming, “All right! Amen!”​

Let's see who here on RF are apologists for these MAGA freaks.

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was reading another article about CPAC, and apparently there's a Jan. 6 pinball machine on display: CPAC begins as Trump VP speculation ramps up: Live updates

Jan. 6 pinball game attracts eyeballs at CPAC

Jan.-6-pinball-MN.png

The CPAC exhibition hall included a variety of conservative merchandise, trinkets, and even a twist on the traditional pinball game — a virtual version with a Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection theme.

The pinball game, created by entrepreneur Jonathan Linowes, features photos from the Capitol riots, former President Trump’s rally earlier in the day, along with graphics of the U.S. Capitol and media networks MSNBC, Fox News and CNN.

The game can be played over seven modes: “Stop the Steal,” “Fake News,” “Peaceful Protest,” “It’s a Setup,” “Babbitt Murder,” “Have Faith” and “Political Prisoners.”

As you play each mode, videos from the insurrection play on a screen above.

Linowes told The Hill he hopes the game can “reach an audience” of those who are not ordinarily political.

Wandering Monk

Jack Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1984)[1][2] is an American alt-right[3] political activist, television correspondent and presenter,[4] conspiracy theorist,[5] and former United States Navy intelligence officer.[6]
Posobiec is known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, and has used white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[7][8][9][10] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[11][12] He was also a promoter of the Stop the Steal movement.[2] From 2018 to 2021, Posobiec was employed by One America News Network (OANN), a far-right cable news television channel, as a political correspondent and on-air presenter.[4] He left OANN in May 2021 to begin hosting a show for the conservative student organization Turning Point USA, and to join conservative news site Human Events as a senior editor.[13]

This guy is pure filth. And a keynote speaker at CPAC. Makes a previous keynote speaker, Viktor Orban, seem tame by comparison. This is what Republicans have become.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is Christian Dominionism.
What I hear from them is that the Bible should
take precedence over the Constitution.
In short....they're attempting treason.
(They're Trump's kind of people.)

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I mean, even I who am a foreigner understands what he really meant.
He meant that it will be God who will grant them victory: of course through the democratic vote.
His comment on January 6 was sarcastic.

PS. Every time they mention January 6, I think of Hillary. I wonder why...
;)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What I hear from them is that the Bible should
take precedence over the Constitution.
In short....they're attempting treason.
But during the 44th POTUS (2009-2016) I didn't you see you were worried about the Constitution...
;)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But during the White House Sultanate (2009-2016) I didn't you see you were worried about the Constitution...
Your not seeing something is not evidence
that it doesn't exist. In fact, it's most often
just a sign that you don't pay attention.

You don't help your credibility with histrionic
terms like "sultanate". It might feel like a clever
insult to say that, but it makes eyes roll.
Obama was elected President, & served as
such, whether you or I approve of him or not.
Also your bigotry towards Muslims is irrelevant
because he's a Christian....one of your ilk.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Obama was elected President, & served as
such, whether you or I approve of him or not.
Which made my country fall in love with Putin.
The tsar is much better.
Also your bigotry towards Muslims is irrelevant

because he's a Christian....one of your ilk.
I loved Gaddafi...and Gaddafi's religion was not Christianity, dear sir.

I was just mentioning that in the West secularism means equidistance from any religion. Not just from Christianity.
Because double standards is really unbearable. :)

Viker

Häxan
I mean, even I who am a foreigner understands what he really meant.
He meant that it will be God who will grant them victory: of course through the democratic vote.
His comment on January 6 was sarcastic.

PS. Every time they mention January 6, I think of Hillary. I wonder why...
;)
This is a time where you , being a foreigner, may not be well informed about this particular political American movement or the context of his statement. He is very serious.