• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

COVID killed twice as many republicans as it did democrats.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
You have only described yourself. Countless tried to explain your errors to you, but it appears that your fingers are touching each other.

Tell us in your own words what you think that VAERS is.
VAERS is the nation's early warning system that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are authorized or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS is part of the larger vaccine safety system in the United States that helps make sure vaccines are safe. The system is co-managed by CDC and FDA.

While anyone can submit a report, the shear number of negative effects directly after the vaccines indicate a pattern that is impossible for an open minded individual to ignore.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
VAERS is the nation's early warning system that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are authorized or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS is part of the larger vaccine safety system in the United States that helps make sure vaccines are safe. The system is co-managed by CDC and FDA.

While anyone can submit a report, the shear number of negative effects directly after the vaccines indicate a pattern that is impossible for an open minded individual to ignore.
No, the sheer number only tells us one thing. LOTS and LOTS of people were vaccinated. I see that you still do not understand evidence when it comes to VAERS.

You are partly right. So, what does VAERS have to be compared to for there to be evidence of negative side effects?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
No, the sheer number only tells us one thing. LOTS and LOTS of people were vaccinated. I see that you still do not understand evidence when it comes to VAERS.

You are partly right. So, what does VAERS have to be compared to for there to be evidence of negative side effects?
Although obviously the vast majority aren't reported, what we're seeing is a really disturbing pattern in individuals under age 30, and of myocarditis, where the spike protein replicates inside heart muscle cells, damages the heart muscle cells and results in chest pain, EKG changes, positive troponin signs and symptoms of heart failure.

And why was the information not released until they were forced to release it?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Although obviously the vast majority aren't reported, what we're seeing is a really disturbing pattern in individuals under age 30, and of myocarditis, where the spike protein replicates inside heart muscle cells, damages the heart muscle cells and results in chest pain, EKG changes, positive troponin signs and symptoms of heart failure.

Sorry, that was refuted by the source that your article dishonestly reported on. Did you forget about that already?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Wow. Staying misinformed is apparently your preference. So be it.
Sounds like that's the lane you've chosen, given that this is your response when I pointed out that you are using unverified data to make your case. Didn't you read the disclaimer on the VAERS page that you are citing?

This is like, the most basic form of projection I think I've ever seen.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No one has ever explained why the CDC didn't release the information until forced to.
There does not appear to be a need to do so. And are you sure that they had not already made it available? I don't think that we argued this particular point. I would ask for sources, but you probably do not have any valid ones.

EDIT: I could not find anything that supported his claim. But I did find this:

Fact Check-VAERS and FAERS data shown does not prove COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and deaths

It refutes many of the incorrect claims made by people that abuse the VAERS data base.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I guess you aren't aware that the risk of that happening as a result of actually having COVID is higher, right? I already gave you the data for that. You seem to have forgotten about it already.

What data? The unverified VAERS data??

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I guess you aren't aware that the risk of that happening as a result of actually having COVID is higher, right? I already gave you the data for that. You seem to have forgotten about it already.

What data? The unverified VAERS data??
I know. It is a bit weird. This is a new one that I have not heard before. I have not heard that the CDC was forced to reveal the VAERS data. But that is what happens when dealing with people that rely on conspiracy theorists. When one unsupported claim is refuted then they come right back with another one. Meanwhile never providing reliable evidence for any of their claims.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
There does not appear to be a need to do so. And are you sure that they had not already made it available? I don't think that we argued this particular point. I would ask for sources, but you probably do not have any valid ones.

EDIT: I could not find anything that supported his claim. But I did find this:

Fact Check-VAERS and FAERS data shown does not prove COVID-19 vaccine adverse events and deaths

It refutes many of the incorrect claims made by people that abuse the VAERS data base.
Some people will continue to deny the obvious, even though they know that thousands are suffering and dying from the very thing that is supposed to protect them.

As of Aug. 27, 2021, nearly three million injury symptoms have been recorded in VAERS, along with 76,160 emergency room visits, 56,912 hospitalizations, 18,098 permanent disabilities, 14,327 life-threatening events, and 13,911 deaths.

Quit pretending there's no problem.

All the CDC has to do is refuse to test the data and it remains "unverified". Which doesn't change the fact that it's happening.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Some people will continue to deny the obvious, even though they know that thousands are suffering and dying from the very thing that is supposed to protect them.

As of Aug. 27, 2021, nearly three million injury symptoms have been recorded in VAERS, along with 76,160 emergency room visits, 56,912 hospitalizations, 18,098 permanent disabilities, 14,327 life-threatening events, and 13,911 deaths.

Quit pretending there's no problem.

All the CDC has to do is refuse to test the data and it remains "unverified". Which doesn't change the fact that it's happening.
I am not pretending. I can't help it if you do not understand statistics. You clearly won't let yourself comprehend why bare numbers like that are not evidence for your beliefs.

Do you want to approach this scientifically or do you only want to keep using unsupported emotional arguments?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I am not pretending. I can't help it if you do not understand statistics. You clearly won't let yourself comprehend why bare numbers like that are not evidence for your beliefs.

Do you want to approach this scientifically or do you only want to keep using unsupported emotional arguments?
You clearly don't care about people.
You would rather believe that the official sources would never conceal the truth, despite the fact that it happens constantly. Lies from the official sources have become the new normal. The internet thrives on lies.
Yet when the common people say what they have experienced you choose to believe the liars who have everything to lose if they are made to look bad, as opposed to the people losing sons and daughters and grandparents and parents.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member

Have you noticed that nearly everything we were told about covid in the beginning has turned out to be false?
From the idea that masks would protect us, to the vaccine will stop you from getting covid, to it will stop you from getting a severe case, to it will at least stop you from dying, all have proven to be wrong.
Now, the only thing left to protect is that the vaccine at least will not do you any harm, but that's not true either.
Don't you feel like you have been played for a fool?
The amazing thing is how many people still want to deny the truth. Of course these probably are the same people that shrugged at the president's son being a crackhead pedophile.
There's a large segment of the population that don't actually want to know the truth. They just want their Netflix and video games and world of illusion. The real world is too scary for them, I suppose.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Have you noticed that nearly everything we were told about covid in the beginning has turned out to be false?
From the idea that masks would protect us, to the vaccine will stop you from getting covid, to it will stop you from getting a severe case, to it will at least stop you from dying, all have proven to be wrong.
Now, the only thing left to protect is that the vaccine at least will not do you any harm, but that's not true either.
Don't you feel like you have been played for a fool?
The amazing thing is how many people still want to deny the truth. Of course these probably are the same people that shrugged at the president's son being a crackhead pedophile.
There's a large segment of the population that don't actually want to know the truth. They just want their Netflix and video games and world of illusion. The real world is too scary for them, I suppose.
No. I have noticed that you never understood any of the facts that were given to us and that even with your errors explained to you countless times you still do not understand them.

And please do not use the word "fool" in your posts. We can't afford the damage that it causes to irony meters.

By the way your thinking is far too often Republican thinking. That is why there were so many extra Republican deaths.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
No. I have noticed that you never understood any of the facts that were given to us and that even with your errors explained to you countless times you still do not understand them.

And please do not use the word "fool" in your posts. We can't afford the damage that it causes to irony meters.

By the way your thinking is far too often Republican thinking. That is why there were so many extra Republican deaths.
Lol, my health has no political bent.
What I observe has nothing to do with politics. Politicians on both sides have lied to us.

People in my immediate and extended family, vaxxed and unvaccinated have had covid. The ones that were vaccinated didn't have an easier time of it. But of course it's better to deny what the common people experience and believe your appointed leaders, bury your head in the sand and enjoy your ignorance!