• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could Donald Trump shoot someone on “Obama Avenue”?

Should 5th Avenue be renamed “Obama Avenue”?

• Total voters

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I've never been to 5th Avenue, so maybe someone can help me here. If it's pretty much a straight street, Obama Avenue would be appropriate; but if it's crooked, then maybe naming it Trump Avenue would be better.

:p

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Iran, and other organization which support radical islam. Groups like CAIR.

CAIR has never been proven to support Radical Islam. It is not listed as a terrorist organization. Assuming guilt before innocence again?

Can you clarify the Iran support?

Why are you assuming all immigrants are gang members? Are you racist?

Nobody said all immigrants are gang members.

Trump was talking about Ms-13 a gang who is violent, rapist, drug dealers etc.

Then stopped and mentioned immigrants separately.

It's you libs who are clumping immigrants in with gang members. Sheesh

Here's the quote in context: Trump: Mexico Not Sending Us Their Best; Criminals, Drug Dealers And Rapists Are Crossing Border

No mention of MS-13.

Please don't twist my words. I clearly am not accusing immigrants as being gang members.

Again, assuming guilt before innocence.

Turns out shes a criminal anyways so meh.

Has this been proved in court? Is presuming "guilt before innocence" not tyrannical if the latter proves to be the case later on, even if it is a different crime than the original presumption?