• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corporate Propoganda

Francine

Shout out some examples. One that I recently stumbled upon is the myth of milk being good for you. Let's hear some more widely accepted ideas propogated by people out to make a buck. I know there are hundreds, thousands out there.

"Clear cutting removes all trees within a stand of a few species to create new habitat for wildlife... Clear cutting also opens the forest floor to sunshine, thus stimulating growth and providing food for animals."

astarath

"Religion is the cause of all hatred found in modern society."

Anti-christian propaghanda found posted outside my church. Odd how those acting outside of religion are so filled with hate!

Somkid

Tobacco is good for you so is alcohol, I love 1950's movies when someone doesn't feel well they almost always say have a drink and they offer up a cigarette.