• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronary, interesting article

HonestJoe

Seems like an intentionally misleading headline using the word “causes” when nothing in the content actually supports anything of the sort.

It opens with some empty and confusing accusations (against people unnamed) that somehow coronavirus is about selling flu vaccines. To be honest, I can’t follow the logic but I’m sure it uses the right trigger words for those included to believe anything negative on the topic.

The core refers to research suggesting the flu vaccines can slightly increase the risk of some other infections, with some plausible biological reasons suggested for that but the common “more research required” caveat. They most certainly don’t say flu vaccine causes coronavirus infections as the headline alleges and doesn’t establish and overall negative risk balancing the reduced infection rate for flu and the potentially increased infection rate for some other viral infections.

leov

Seems like an intentionally misleading headline using the word “causes” when nothing in the content actually supports anything of the sort.

It opens with some empty and confusing accusations (against people unnamed) that somehow coronavirus is about selling flu vaccines. To be honest, I can’t follow the logic but I’m sure it uses the right trigger words for those included to believe anything negative on the topic.

The core refers to research suggesting the flu vaccines can slightly increase the risk of some other infections, with some plausible biological reasons suggested for that but the common “more research required” caveat. They most certainly don’t say flu vaccine causes coronavirus infections as the headline alleges and doesn’t establish and overall negative risk balancing the reduced infection rate for flu and the potentially increased infection rate for some other viral infections.
I read this info years ago, fwiw. We live in manipulated world of no truth.