• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Convince me that argyle socks DON'T go with paisley Speedos

SalixIncendium

Qur'an Reciting Transtheistic Mahdi Claimant
Staff member
Premium Member
@Estro Felino created a thread asking members to convince her that the world isn't overpopulated, then @anotherneil created a thread asking members to prove to him that it is.

So onto a more important topic...

Just because people assume that argyle socks don't go with paisley Speedos doesn't make it so.

Convince me that they don't, because St Paddy's day is coming up in less than a week, and I plan on wearing this ensemble around the forum that day.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@Estro Felino created a thread asking members to convince her that the world isn't overpopulated, then @anotherneil created a thread asking members to prove to him that it is.

Just because people assume that argyle socks don't go with paisley Speedos doesn't make it so.

Convince me that they don't, because St Paddy's day is coming up, in less than a week, and I plan on wearing this ensemble around the forum that day.

No problem, you wear whatever pleases you. Post photographs.in the jokes forum

RestlessSoul

I’m a big fan of argyle socks, but have really struggled to source a pair in red white an blue - the ultimate mod accessory, to grace a pair of fringe and tassel Loakes loafers. If you know where I can get my hands on such a pair of almond rocks…

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
IMG_7540.jpeg

IMG_7539.jpeg

No further questions, Your Honour.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

Convince me that they don't, because St Paddy's day is coming up in less than a week, and I plan on wearing this ensemble around the forum that day.
Batman

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality

I'm just as sorry as I can be, but there's no way I can convince you. The fact of the matter is, if you put them on together, they are going together wherever you go!

Wirey

Fartist

I saw the movie "Argyle". Argyle goes with nothing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have seen argyle socks. I have even owned a pair or two. But I have never worn a paisley speedo. I have not even seen one. So I am going to have to be neutral on this one. It may be a winning combination.

EDIT: Well there is such a thing. There are both women's and men's paisley speedos. And we know that there are argyle socks. So now all that is necessary is for @SalixIncendium to model them for us so that we can give a verdict:

1710281002909.png

Brickjectivity

Brickish Brat
Staff member
Premium Member

You just need the right belt to tie it all together.