• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

converting to judaism

ahmed007

i wanted to convert myself to jewish as soon as possible, from my soul i am jewish.

i am single, 26 unmarried. Is there a way i can convert online.

Ahmed.

Deut 13:1

i wanted to convert myself to jewish as soon as possible, from my soul i am jewish.

i am single, 26 unmarried. Is there a way i can convert online.

Ahmed.
Nice to meet you Ahmed!!

Unfortunetaly, we're not recruiting at the moment, try back...never.

ssrt

Hi Ahmed,

Conversion to Judaism is a long an complicated process which will often spcan over several years. There is no way to go through this process online, and I suggest that if you really are serious and willing to go through a lot of work, then you should go speak to a local Rabbi. However, as the Rabbi will undouvtedly tell you, there is no need for a gentile to convert to Judaism. Gentiles need not accept the covenant of the Jews in order to go to heaven or be righteous. Regardless, I suggest you go to speak to a local Rabbi to clarify any questions you may have.