• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Contradiction?

agorman

Premium Member
I've just read this:
Luciferian Principles

The Luciferian is a person who strives for wealth and lives in prosperity.

Well if the ultimate goal is apotheosis, then why care so much for material wealth? Why not creating a Luciferian monastery and go live in it for the rest of your life?

Should I assume your intention is having a good time here on Earth while in the way of becoming a god? If that's it, then I'm agree and I like it!

I ask because I find Luciferianism very similar to Gnosticism; but Gnostics have (at least in the old days) tried to become detached from all material enjoyment.

Also about "Luciferianism is only for the elite", wow, I think they're exaggerating a little. One thing is to try to impose your beliefs on other people and another is saying that they're only for a few chosen ones. In fact, that statement even reminds me a little to some Jews who told they're the "chosen people". BTW, Jews also don't go around converting people either.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Last edited by a moderator:

agorman

Premium Member
The Doors of Perception, I loved your articles and I wonder why I didn't read them before, thank you.

Some concepts like teaching by example reminded me to some things I've learned with Saint Germain people; who mainly work with spiritual light as an energy that brings not only knowledge, but also love/compassion and power. The difference is Saint Germain people reject darkness as a real energy and want union with God (i.e. the RHP "I am God") and Luciferianism leads to apotheosis (I am "a" god)... right?

Too bad one cannot say "Lucifer is my master" to any person in the street or coworkers, etc. Sometimes I even wonder if we should use another name for Lucifer; to avoid calling up a probable egregor created by so many people for centuries believing he's the most evil being. I don't know, "Venus"... "Snake Goddess" (also with bad fame), etc.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I consider those who lust for wealth and material objects to be slaves to those objects that drive them. The pursuit of money is never ending, and many times it consumes people and turns them into monsters who know only the will of the Dollar.

Premium Member
The Doors of Perception, I loved your articles and I wonder why I didn't read them before, thank you.

Some concepts like teaching by example reminded me to some things I've learned with Saint Germain people; who mainly work with spiritual light as an energy that brings not only knowledge, but also love/compassion and power. The difference is Saint Germain people reject darkness as a real energy and want union with God (i.e. the RHP "I am God") and Luciferianism leads to apotheosis (I am "a" god)... right?

Too bad one cannot say "Lucifer is my master" to any person in the street or coworkers, etc. Sometimes I even wonder if we should use another name for Lucifer; to avoid calling up a probable egregor created by so many people for centuries believing he's the most evil being. I don't know, "Venus"... "Snake Goddess" (also with bad fame), etc.

I think the means designate the path, not the ends. I think a Luciferian can desire union with god or apotheosis. Personally I never really look at my goal and see something like self a deification - I just want to live a good life I have control over and see other do the same. I don't really think I believe in god, but if I did I'd be very mystical and probably seek union.

I hope it's not too off topic, but this is why I don't really like the L/RHP distinction. If I tell you I'm a Luciferian (especially if I send you my writings) then that's all you need. I don't need to go right or left. I think the whole L/RHP thing is too restricting.

Premium Member

Also thank you for the positive feedback. Hopefully I'll have the inspiration to write more soon, maybe get some stuff published.