• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conservatives Out in Poland, Surprisingly

exchemist

Veteran Member
Center right actually. At least his party is. And that appears to be by European standards which would make him a liberal Democrat here:

Tusk will need to form a coalition with parties that are further left in order to govern, as the aptly named PIS will still have the largest number of seats. But that coalition is already in place: they have set aside their differences in order to stop the far-right drift to authoritarianism (packing the media, undermining judicial independence, the usual playbook).

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Tusk will need to form a coalition with parties that are further left in order to govern, as the aptly named PIS will still have the largest number of seats. But that coalition is already in place: they have set aside their differences in order to stop the far-right drift to authoritarianism (packing the media, undermining judicial independence, the usual playbook).
So you think Poland will spread the doors to the Sorosian framework?

Altfish

Veteran Member
The far right is learning that there are some policies that motivate the electorate - AGAINST them.
Any policy that attacks female sexual health, activates the young; male and female are energised to vote and it is not for the restrictive laws.

The same is happening in the US and to a lesser extent in the UK, anti-abortion laws bring out people who would not normally vote.
The pro-Trump MAGA followers do not realise that they lost the election because with their horrible policies they motivated non-voters to vote against Trump.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So you think Poland will spread the doors to the Sorosian framework?
I see - ultra-right wing attack on that fine upstanding citizen George Soros for not using his money to support extreme right wing authoritarian figures.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I see - ultra-right wing attack on that fine upstanding citizen George Soros for not using his money to support extreme right wing authoritarian figures.

I don't think that Europe's Conservative Christians need money.
They just want speculators to leave Europe alone. Just that.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I don't think that Europe's Conservative Christians need money.
They just want speculators to leave Europe alone. Just that.
Musk says a lot of buffoonish, out-of-touch things. Who cares? Everyone knows he's been licking the boots of despots and far-right demigogues. BTW, did you know he abandoned his own child for being trans? As a transwoman yourself, perhaps you should reconsider idolizing transphobes.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Musk says a lot of buffoonish, out-of-touch things. Who cares? Everyone knows he's been licking the boots of despots and far-right demagogues.
An example?
;)
You mean...

elon-musk-e-giorgia-meloni.webp

?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
An example?
;)
You mean...

elon-musk-e-giorgia-meloni.webp

?
He has no relationship with his trans daughter and in his ******* mind its all the fault of far lib and prog schools that poisoned her mind.
Nit surprised to see you, a trans woman, defending and dismissing the trans phobia of yet another transphobe.a

Last edited by a moderator:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
He has no relationship with his trans daughter and in his dumbass mind its all the fault of far lib and prog schools that poisoned her mind.
Nit surprised to see you, a trans woman, defending and dismissing the trans phobia of yet another transphobe.a
Yeah, I mentioned that to her yet it was conveniently omitted from her reply to my post.