• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conservatives appreciating Trump win

Acim

Revelation all the time
Conservatives only, thank you.

I was surprised with the victory on election day. Pleasantly surprised. Now I'm even more happy with Trump and the team he is putting together. Especially happy that he's seeking to rein in regulations and to lower taxes (especially among businesses).

Who else is happy with Trump? Don't be shy.

MD

qualiaphile
I'm pretty Right wing and I wasn't happy with Trump. I don't think he has the political knowledge of the world like Putin, who has a PhD in political science and was a KGB agent. I don't think he has the economic know how of really building a nations economy, like Xi Jinping. Climate change is not a plot by the Chinese.

However in a way Trump winning will highlight the deficits of the Left. It highlights their bull**** PC platform and Islamist apologist tactics. I hope the Left will focus on class and climate change, instead of the usual bogus crap they harp on about. I hope that the Left will not attack whites and males, as enemies of progress and society.

Trump winning will result in a decline of extremist leftist movements.

Last edited: