• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comrade Biden threatens to shut down all coal plants in America.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes I remember how poor your arguments were.
Everyone is a wacko if you don't want to believe them including the UN.
See? It works for you. I have a tendency to reason logically. It would not work for me. If my arguments were so bad then why did you lose to every single one of them?

And yes, not everyone is a wacko. But that is all that I have been given by those on your side. Or are you just saying that they are liars? That could be the case too.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the past a human burnt wood to keep warm gained coal.

Notified.

A human who burns coal says I'm doing an eviler action. Is advised.

Yet hypocrites invented all fake men positions A poor king lord of trade now so it's everyone else's fault. Rich humans especially king's. Government hated it's own history. Men. Behaviours.

So how do we take back what our evil minded cult group brother did first? Committed life to his greed and rich man's inventions to be wealthier?

His advice...I'm only trying to protect family...a lie as its way too late.

So hence you look at Inventive man. You say trees don't exist yet. I can seed them myself harvest them and use old types of inventions more mechanical by typified mechanics. Like steam. Real laws no AI fakery allowed.

Also steam is in the earth's natural law mass release. Mind says a better invention. Old inventions. More man power involved...jobs employment self purpose given back.

I must not be greedy I must be honest. Right now.

His bid against evil. As he doesn't want holes den....biblical attack.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I stay with reality. Not some fantastical leftest insulated echo chamber comprising unrealistic and impractical forced and mandated agendas.

That coming red wave will prove who are the rational ones because they experienced first hand what Democrats are all about, and what they actually do to people.
Red wave?

Watchmen

Premium Member
Is it true that the White House tried to explain away Biden’s comments by commenting on the wind and saying it was difficult to hear what was actually said?