• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "A Special Interview With Ceridwen!"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for your comments and questions on "A Special Interview With Ceridwen!" Go for it!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ceridwen said:
By the way...who's doing YOUR interview, Sunstone? Don't think you can escape the hot seat forever!

Actually, I don't know if anyone is interested. But whatever, I don't plan on giving any interviews until after I step down as an admin. I don't want anyone confused about whether something I say has any bearing on how I do my job or not. Does that make sense?

I would love to see Sunstone interviewed, but I'm certainly not the one to do the interviewing. I could never come up with questions as funny and interesting as his.

Be careful with this one, Sunstone. She's cunning.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Be careful with this one, Sunstone. She's cunning.

So I've found out! If you translate her responses into Taiwanese Chinese, drop every other word, and then read them backwards, they clearly describe a workable master plan for taking over the world. I personally am shocked!