• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College Football!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
That's a good way to start the morning(I just woke up). Who started the fight any way the Cougar?
Supposedly the Cougar started it by making fun...I didn't see the game. It's obvious from the video the Coug did little else after that. :p I've never seen a mascot of ours act in that manner. :eek:

kateyes

I live near Ann Arbor--never been a U of Mich fan though--thier football fanatic alums can be real jerks(not Ric of course!). On the other hand Michigan State is 3-0 and play Notre Dame(how the mighty have fallen) tomorrow. GO SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Texas Longhorns are 3-0 as well--but a couple of thier games have been scary close, still gotta say it. HOOKUM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I live near Ann Arbor--never been a U of Mich fan though--thier football fanatic alums can be real jerks(not Ric of course!). On the other hand Michigan State is 3-0 and play Notre Dame(how the mighty have fallen) tomorrow. GO SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
We were at the UM vs. UO game, Keya! Lordy, that was fun....well for me and five others it was. For Rick and his best friend, not so much. :D

kateyes

The entire town was in mourning until last Saturday--you seriously would have thought a great statesman had died from the gnashing of teeth and wailing that was going on.:eek:. Even the Notre Dame game wasn't great-it was like you were watching to see who was working the hardest to lose the game not win it.:rolleyes:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
The entire town was in mourning until last Saturday--you seriously would have thought a great statesman had died from the gnashing of teeth and wailing that was going on.:eek:. Even the Notre Dame game wasn't great-it was like you were watching to see who was working the hardest to lose the game not win it.:rolleyes:
Oh, I know! We were in the state until the following Saturday and it was really sad. Rick refuses still to wear his Michigan ball cap. He's switched to his Central Michigan one. :p He grew up in Mt. Pleasant.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Oh, I know! We were in the state until the following Saturday and it was really sad. Rick refuses still to wear his Michigan ball cap. He's switched to his Central Michigan one. :p He grew up in Mt. Pleasant.

Michigan is no good, tell him to root for a real team:

NAVY!

Just put on my NAVY CAP!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
We are the boys of old FLORIDA
F-L-O-R-I-D-A

Where the Girls are the fairest

and the Guys are the squarest!

at
F-L-O-R-I-D-A

Go Gators!!!

How 'bout them thar Gators!!!

I would like to take this time to point out that the Gators are the ONLY UNIVERSITY IN HISTORY to garner both the Football and Basketball championships in the same academic year. We are the ONLY team given the chance to repeat the Football Championship consecutively with a repeat Basketball Championship. Repeat they will! :D :D :D

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I started to say something, but then remembered that my Northwestern Wildcats recently lost to Duke - think I'll just slink quietly away ...

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Anyone going to watch one of the biggest games of the day......Oregon(11) vs. Cal (6)?

Oregon is favored by 6.5

whoever says.... GO DUCKS! gets frubals! :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
One minute left in the USC vs. Washington game and the Huskies only down by 3pts! Onside kick! Onside kick!