• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coffee is Love

AuroraWillow

Druid of the Olive
If you drink coffee, how do you take it? Light, sweet, black, flavored?

Personally I like it light, sweet and with caramel. Yum!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
If you drink coffee, how do you take it? Light, sweet, black, flavored?

Personally I like it light, sweet and with caramel. Yum!
when im at home, getting my politics digest, I drink capuchino with some sweetner, when im in the field, I take it black and bitter.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Strong and black.
Cafe Mocha.
Light and sweet w/ a little cream.
Irished up.

Just pass me my dagummed Coffee!!!!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
For me, coffee is a love/hate thing. I really don't like the taste very much unless there is a lot of creamer and artificial sweetener in it (I am diabetic, so no sugar) but I sometimes I need to get jump started in the morning. But I prefer to buy whole bean and grind my own at home.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I like Mocha and i like black Coffee but not boiling hot,a dash of Brandy greatly improves the flavour with a few natural Sugar crystalls,i also like Cappucino

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
This is my favorite way to drink coffee - at Cafe du Monde in New Orleans - chickory coffee and beignets!

beignets-cafe-du-monde--large-msg-116276498738.jpg

Skwim

Veteran Member
Got addicted to coffee in the army where often times cream and sugar weren't available, so I got used to drinking it black.

Cream in coffee,
ill_small.gif

Sugar in coffee: 
ill_small.gif

Black coffee:  
way-to-happy.gif

lunamoth

Will to love
Coffee, yes! :coffee2:

Used to be...with half and half, no sugar.

But, more recently I am too cheap for 1/2 n 1/2, so it is (sad I know) Coffeemate and sugar.

But, best of all, Starbucks Eggnog Latte, in season of course!