• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clothes, etc., from your Childhood

Zephyr

Moved on
I still have my toybox. It's...still a...toybox of sorts :eek:

Also my sister still has the blankets I passed down to her. Now she's stuck with them!

evearael

I have my first teddy bear that never had a name, my second teddy bear named Super Soft, my rainbow blankie that my mom crocheted for me and a baby t-shirt of a mouse holding a flower that my daughter wore once. Everything else went to my sisters and on to Goodwill.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
When I was a very small child, my Mom and Dad bought me a little blue tee shirt with my name on it and a depiction of the Wright Brothers. (We were in Kill Devil Hills, NC.)

I still have it and both of my daughters wore it during their first year of life. Prior to getting married...I had a teddy bear who wore it. I'm surprised my little blue tee shirt hasn't dry rotted. LOL! I keep washing it, drying it and it's still in one piece. :)

Booko

Deviled Hen
Mom kept my first pair of shoes. That's it.

I have the hockey puck I used for teething.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
I have nothing from my childhood. My mom either threw it away, gave it to charity, or gave it to my cousins.