• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
quote-by-replacing-fear-of-the-unknown-with-curiosity-we-open-ourselves-up-to-an-infinite-alan-watts-78-27-53.jpg

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
To me, it doesn't matter if your scapegoats are the Jews, the homosexuals, the male sex, the Masons, the Jesuits, the Welfare Parasites, the Power Elite, the female sex, the vegetarians, or the Communist Party. To the extent that you need a scapegoat, you simply have not got your brain programmed to work as an efficient problem-solving machine.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY ROBERT ANTON WILSON (of 219) | A-Z Quotes

Plus similar authors listed!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Remind me to paste in loads from Guide to reality - you do tend to forget - eg -

Human ego causes unhappiness

I talked about the resistance created by the force of ego, towards your life-stream, in this post – dissolving the resistance of ego.

The ego is obviously not very interested in all the talk about its dissolution and mostly just wants to skip such understandings. It’s more interested in its sustenance than its dissolution. However, the force of ego is what fuels all the negativities in the brain, so it’s the root cause of all resistance and suffering.

The ego wants to feel whole (happy) all the time but its very foundation is based in lack and hence it cannot ever feel happy for long. In fact, the way ego defines happiness itself is a based in a sense of lack where it associates happiness purely with acquiring something/someone.

The Ego Always Finds a Way to be Unhappy | Calm Down Mind

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Find faults happiness - esp dada bhagwan - asks the simple question - Why do we find faults in others?

Compassion view others as mothers??

Enjoy your browsing!

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Ascension process rage? - for that thread too? ... leads jus here -

But, I learned over time that RAGE was just one more aspect of the ongoing Ascension Process that many of us really need to go through. The big question is why of course. So many people believe that if something is “spiritual”, then it’s going to come in a stereotypical lofty Christian colored package because that’s all they’re familiar with after the past 2,100 years. Many people expect ascension and its many symptoms and feelings to be kind and gentle and turn the other Piscean Age cheek type of business. Let me tell you that they’re in for a huge surprise and awakening!

RAGE and INTOLERANCE go hand-and-hand with the Ascension Process and it’s normal so don’t panic. Many of us need to realize that if we don’t finally become enraged over the negativity, the corruption, the greed, the insanity, the lower negative everything and everyone — even lower aspects within ourselves — then nothing changes, improves or evolves.

Rage & The Ascension Process

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Youtube Football tricks? -

Quite a few!

Pandemic end times? - for John?

Yes - off to read a couple - more than I really expected!

Cheers!