• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clear prophecy in the Bible about prophet Muhammad

6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.

8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Haggai 2 (KJV)

Sir Godfrey Higgins is an archaeologist, Freemason and Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, humanist, social reformer, and author of various esoteric and now-rare books.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey_Higgins

He states in his book (anacalypsis) -Page 679- about the desire of all nations on Haggai 2:7 which pronounced HAMDAH in Hebrew:

"HMD, From this root, the pretended prophet mohammed or mohamet had his name, here Mohammed is expressly foretold by haggai ,and by name , there is no interpolation here . there is no evading this clear text and its meaning."

10350402_330896810431149_6516707966945651433_n.jpg

Source: https://books.google.com.eg/books?id=-sNBAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA679&hl=ar#v=onepage&q&f=false

John Parkhurst was an English academic, clergyman and BIBLICAL LEXICOGRAPHER lived on 17th century.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Parkhurst_(lexicographer)

He said in his book "An Hebrew and English Lexicon: Without Points p.217" about prophecy of Haggai 2:7 (And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come):

THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS:

"From this Root the pretended Prophet Mohammed, or (according to our corrupt pronunciation) Mahomet, had his name"

10411272_330900460430784_5518403815801164204_n.jpg

Source: https://books.google.com.eg/books?i...ccording to our corrupt pronunciation&f=false

Moreover, Haggai 2:9 is clearly pointing another house will be greater than the former house (The temple of Jerusalem that was destroyed) ... This verse is obviously pointing the sacred house of God in Mecca.

"in this land will I give peace": Jerusalem did not know peace in history, but Mecca is the safest land on the world. No wars touched Mecca in its history !!

Here Muhammad peace be upon him is prophesied by name according to western archelogists and biblical lexicographers. In addition, the prophecy of the latter house of God in the safe land Mecca is great confirmation of this clear prophecy.

Tumah

Veteran Member
6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.

8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Haggai 2 (KJV)

Sir Godfrey Higgins is an archaeologist, Freemason and Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, humanist, social reformer, and author of various esoteric and now-rare books.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey_Higgins

He states in his book (anacalypsis) -Page 679- about the desire of all nations on Haggai 2:7 which pronounced HAMDAH in Hebrew:

"HMD, From this root, the pretended prophet mohammed or mohamet had his name, here Mohammed is expressly foretold by haggai ,and by name , there is no interpolation here . there is no evading this clear text and its meaning."

10350402_330896810431149_6516707966945651433_n.jpg

Source: https://books.google.com.eg/books?id=-sNBAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA679&hl=ar#v=onepage&q&f=false

John Parkhurst was an English academic, clergyman and BIBLICAL LEXICOGRAPHER lived on 17th century.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Parkhurst_(lexicographer)

He said in his book "An Hebrew and English Lexicon: Without Points p.217" about prophecy of Haggai 2:7 (And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come):

THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS:

"From this Root the pretended Prophet Mohammed, or (according to our corrupt pronunciation) Mahomet, had his name"

10411272_330900460430784_5518403815801164204_n.jpg

Source: https://books.google.com.eg/books?id=OhwWAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA217&dq=from+this+root+the+pretended+prophet+mohammed,+or,+according+to+our+corrupt+pronunciation&hl=ar&sa=X&ei=CvnjUaqeNIb8OcudgYgH&ved=0CDEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=from this root the pretended prophet mohammed, or, according to our corrupt pronunciation&f=false

Moreover, Haggai 2:9 is clearly pointing another house will be greater than the former house (The temple of Jerusalem that was destroyed) ... This verse is obviously pointing the sacred house of God in Mecca.

"in this land will I give peace": Jerusalem did not know peace in history, but Mecca is the safest land on the world. No wars touched Mecca in its history !!

Here Muhammad peace be upon him is prophesied by name according to western archelogists and biblical lexicographers. In addition, the prophecy of the latter house of God in the safe land Mecca is great confirmation of this clear prophecy.
This is worse than the one from Song of Songs.
It doesn't say "MaḤaMUD of all the nations", it says, "eMDaTH all the nations". eMDaTH means "eMeD of". eMeD means "desire".

If you're going to interpret every usage of the root ḤMD as referring to Muhammad, then how about the famous prophecy of Ex. 20:13, "don't THaḤMoD your fellows wife". Here Muhammad is warned 2,000 years before he was born, not to sleep with his friend's wife!!! AMAZING BIBLICAL PROPHECY ABOUT MUHAMMAD!!!

Let alone that fact that "all the nations" don't follow Muhammad.

Haggai is standing at the end of the Babylonian exile about to build the Second Temple and saying that it will be greater than the first one that had been destroyed 70 years prior. The Second Temple which was being prophesied here, had already been destroyed almost 600 years before Muhammad was born, after having stood for over 400 years.

There was literally a battle in Mecca 100 years ago this year.

This is worse than the one from Song of Songs.
It doesn't say "MaḤaMUD of all the nations", it says, "eMDaTH all the nations". eMDaTH means "eMeD of". eMeD means "desire".

First of all, these are not my words but recognitions of Biblical lexicographer John Parkhurst the author of "An Hebrew and English Lexicon: Without Points" and an archeologist Sir Godfrey Higgins the author of "Anacalypsis".

Here is another recognition by Marie Caithness in her book: "The Mystery of the Ages Contained in the Secret Doctrine of All Religions"

14191982_551870731667088_6690576111185775574_n.jpg

Source: https://archive.org/stream/mysteryofagescon00cait#page/320/mode/2up

Check page 321.

If you're going to interpret every usage of the root ḤMD as referring to Muhammad, then how about the famous prophecy of Ex. 20:13, "don't THaḤMoD your fellows wife". Here Muhammad is warned 2,000 years before he was born, not to sleep with his friend's wife!!! AMAZING BIBLICAL PROPHECY ABOUT MUHAMMAD!!!

I checked Exodus 20:13 and I could not find this !!

Let alone that fact that "all the nations" don't follow Muhammad.

Muhammad is the messenger of all mankind, it does not matter if they follow him or not.

"Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah to you all - (the messenger of) Him unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no God save Him. He quickeneth and He giveth death. So believe in Allah and His messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believeth in Allah and in His Words, and follow him that haply ye may be led aright." (Quran 7:158)

Now, tell me: What was this prophecy predicting if not Muhammad peace be upon him ?!!

Haggai is standing at the end of the Babylonian exile about to build the Second Temple and saying that it will be greater than the first one that had been destroyed 70 years prior. The Second Temple which was being prophesied here, had already been destroyed almost 600 years before Muhammad was born, after having stood for over 400 years.

The book of Haggai was written 15 years after building the second temple.

There was literally a battle in Mecca 100 years ago this year.

This is not a big battle, this is chaos happened when Arabs wanted to expell Ottomans from Mecca. Not much blood have been shed here. But in Jerusalem, the land did not know peace even after the second temple which was destroyed later. So much wars and troubles passed in Jerusalem and millions of people have been killed there. Now, tell me that this prophecy is wrong and it is not Jerusalem !!!

Jerusalem did not know peace in history, but Mecca is the safest land on the world. No wars touched Mecca in its history !!

Google "Qarmatians"

They even stole the sacred black stone.

" In 930, he led the Qarmatians’ most notorious attack when he pillaged Mecca and desecrated Islam’s most sacred sites. Unable to gain entry to the city initially, Abū Tāhir called upon the right of all Muslims to enter the city and gave his oath that he came in peace. Once inside the city walls the Qarmatian army set about massacring the pilgrims, taunting them with verses of the Koran as they did so[3] The bodies of the pilgrims were left to rot in the streets or thrown down the Well of Zamzam. The Kaabawas looted, with Abū Tāhir taking personal possession of the Black Stone and bringing it back to Al-Hasa."

Tumah

Veteran Member
First of all, these are not my words but recognitions of Biblical lexicographer John Parkhurst the author of "An Hebrew and English Lexicon: Without Points" and an archeologist Sir Godfrey Higgins the author of "Anacalypsis".

Here is another recognition by Marie Caithness in her book: "The Mystery of the Ages Contained in the Secret Doctrine of All Religions"

14191982_551870731667088_6690576111185775574_n.jpg

Source: https://archive.org/stream/mysteryofagescon00cait#page/320/mode/2up

Check page 321.
Can you explain to me clearly what you think this excerpt is saying?

And please use the "quote" feature so that I can know that you're responding to me.

Tumah

Veteran Member

Muhammad is the messenger of all mankind, it does not matter if they follow him or not.

"Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah to you all - (the messenger of) Him unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no God save Him. He quickeneth and He giveth death. So believe in Allah and His messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believeth in Allah and in His Words, and follow him that haply ye may be led aright." (Quran 7:158)

Now, tell me: What was this prophecy predicting if not Muhammad peace be upon him ?!!

It doesn't say "messenger of all the nations", you want it to say, "Muhammad of all the nations". There is no Muhammad that was ever accepted by all the nations. Such a character has never existed.

I mean of course, discounting the actual context of the verse, where this concept makes literally no sense.

Tumah

Veteran Member

The book of Haggai was written 15 years after building the second temple.
I don't think you have any idea about what you are speaking, my friend. I'm guessing you heard some class by a shaykh and are just regurgitating what you heard? I mean, if you had read the book, you would not have said this. If you don't want to read both chapters, you can just read the Wiki article.