• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Classics & Award Winners You Dislike.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A Touch Of Evil...boring.
Out Of Africa....boring.
There Will Be Blood....boring.
A Serious Man...boring.
Crash (2004)....one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I don't know about award winning movies i don't know if theres a award it has gotten but...Silence of the lambs. Several flaws in it and missing parts of the book

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
For a long time, 2001: A Space Odyssey probably would have been on my award winners I disliked, although I didn't actually dislike it, as such. But over time, I gave it a few more viewings and started to appreciate it more.

Another one I wasn't too partial to was Silence of the Lambs. I think it was in the theaters about the same time that the Jeffrey Dahmer case was coming to light in the media, and stories about serial killers and cannibalism aren't really my favorite genre.

Suave

Simulated character
American Beauty used to be one of my favorite films, that was until I found out Kevin Spacey was a pedophile, now I find this film to be rather creepy.

Best-Interview-Moments-in-Movies-2.gif

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Breakfast Club.

That's a part of my life I'll never get back.

The worst of the lot.....

Drum roll......

Driving Miss Daisy.

AAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!! God have mercy! If Satan ever plays that film in hell.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't know about award winning movies i don't know if theres a award it has gotten but...Silence of the lambs. Several flaws in it and missing parts of the book
:eek:
We cannot be friends. That's one of my top favorites.
I do believe Anthony Hopkins won an award for his performance of Hannibal Lecter.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
One I'll say is the Notebook. It bugs the crap out of me no one interjected to help him cope with that in a healthy way.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Gone With The Wind....boring. Let them all die.

Citizen Kane....who cares about rosebud?

pearl

Tracey and Hepburn 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.'
Gregory Peck 'To Kill a Mocking Bird'
Gene Hackman 'Mississippi Burning'
Tom Hanks 'Turner and Hooch'
'On the Beach'
Gregory Peck, Ava Gardner, Fred Astaire, Anthony Perkins.

Obviously, I misread, as I liked these

Last edited: