• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Classic failed science predictions and a faulty cosmological model exposed

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science says before it ever did any action on its own behalf, I know everything.

However the science part never said it....the human male science self did....with his brothers, why science is a cult, coercive and forced, and then imposed.

That first male group today says.....I own biblical prophecy about how to be destroyed, for I wrote it from my owned male life and conscious presence, so it is directly relative to my owned self.

Then proves that science in a male life is his own returning life, encoded DNA ownership, who expresses it....such as Galileo …………...lie gaol.

Science was always versus natural, natural presence and natural existence.

Now today I can argue with that scientist when he says God is a particle....when for thousands of years he quotes in science philosophies theism....God is the stone, planet and self entity that owned the creation of its own spirits. How it was relativity taught.

Science therefore has to argue science against science to say to science, science you are proven wrong....always did.

Science does Mr know it all says I know it all....but I have to experiment to find what my psyche told me exists he says.

So builds machines that own no existence...for God stone planet minerals, fused and sealed by water mass do not change form into his machine.

His first lie.

Then the reaction that he thought about in his psyche first that he says already exists for him to discuss its relativity, he causes in the experiment and says, see I told you that what I was looking for existed....yet it never existed until his machine caused it.

Today he owns science already and owns machines that takes fused mineral and chemical particles and then converts them. What his psyche mind never knew before was variations in the reactive phases, his mind was no acutely aware of those stages.

So as he introduces UFO dispersed replicator feed back communicators in the upper atmosphere that inter relate all of his own science causes back to his lying occult mind, he sees in visions what he could never witness before. What is occurring in between physical natural existence being destroyed.

So the Bible says, when this sort and type of male personality reforms in DNA expressed life, your brother the man of the apostasy expresses his beliefs.

About God not existing....which is exactly what he has stated.....nothing he said was first….then he displaces his origin thoughts and then says no, space has a cold radiation mass in it. Being where it would end, his thinking.

So then he has to coerce everyone first that heated nuclear reactive converting is not what he is discussing....so he discusses the topics to take the human natural awareness away from he is persuing.

Information in between change conversion destruction so then he can do it to Planet Earth fusion and have it all removed....back to what he says is heated radiation zero space....not cold spatial radiation held fusion like Earth/God O the planet owns itself...….he wants to have the planet removed.

Peter Higgs 1964. 1900 is of Sodom and Gomorrah. Satan also owns the 1000 yearly evaluation of psyche minds.

Psalm 64 discusses the man idea
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
1 Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint;
protect my life from the threat of the enemy.

2 Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked,
from the plots of evildoers.
3 They sharpen their tongues like swords
and aim cruel words like deadly arrows.
4 They shoot from ambush at the innocent;
they shoot suddenly, without fear.

5 They encourage each other in evil plans,
they talk about hiding their snares;
they say, “Who will see it[b]?”
6 They plot injustice and say,
“We have devised a perfect plan!”
Surely the human mind and heart are cunning.

7 But God will shoot them with his arrows;
they will suddenly be struck down.
8 He will turn their own tongues against them
and bring them to ruin;
all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.
9 All people will fear;
they will proclaim the works of God
and ponder what he has done.

10 The righteous will rejoice in the Lord
and take refuge in him;
all the upright in heart will glory in him!

Males today in science, who use and infer to the bible quotes in secrecy, in science, other scientists claim that they are arguing against their inanity.

Science is that title....so science has to ask self as an individual, on whose side do you argue for?

The side that says our Planet cannot disappear and be nothing in the cosmology theory to suit a machine action/want and theory....as the status of God, or the belief that your egotism is correct?

Now any human can look at the past and demand human justice today.....for you would have to be a complete and utter incorrect human to not claim that what was lived in human life previously was incorrect, via all of the suffering.

And yet that condition is not just owned by religious ideal....it also involves country of origin, personal life corruption, trade and economy, which were always involved in all wrongs ever applied by any community.

If you ask why humanity would believe in God themes....it is because human memory know that the science themes about God our Planet, were about our life and God our planet. The science right to state I know how we all were created is idealistically incorrect....for no human knows that information, and natural life sharing the same environmental conditions as anything alive or deceased as a body is that proof.

Common sense is supposed to overcome all and every past human irrational belief, which includes science.

joelr

Your beliefs work for you. Don't insult others.
They are not "my" beliefs. I'm going by the consensus in the PhD historicity field. It isn't an insult to explain what conclusions scholarship has reached.

Maybe the guy was possessed or...whatever. Who cares what he said?
Because he was a known historian of the time. Sane, able minded and accurate. So this is some evidence against the myths being real.

Some examples are testing what nature on earth was like in the far past. Can't be done. Testing what time and space are like in deep space. Yet upon just these two things rest most if not all origin science models and claims.
What about it?? Just because one puts a windmill on a river does not mean one made the river or the world or understands it all that much, They merely see how it works and try to fit in and work with that.

First special relativity postulate that all of spacetime works the same throughout the entire universe. Relativity has made many predictions and ALL predictions have shown to be true. Therefore we have good evidence that what relativity says is valid.
There may be regions of space that are now separated by vast distances in the early universe right after the big bang the entire universe was all in one small volume. At one point it was the size of a particle. So it's follows that having the same origin all spacetime is the same spacetime.
Relativity also shows that everything moves at light speed. Motion in space slows motion in time. Without these principles we cannot account for physics to work the same. But we do see familiar events in the far universe - supernova, planet formation, black holes, gravity making clusters and super clusters. It all works exactly as it should according to our local laws.

And again, if you have a theory that shows why time and light speed would or could run different you would need to explain the theory.
Just saying it's possible is exactly the same as saying a giant Godzilla is holding up the universe. Your just postulating nonsense with no theory.
So explain why you think time and light speed would run different.

In your windmill example you are wrong because we do understand water, we understand fluid dynamics, that water is made of molecules, we can map it's exact flow, energy output expected and many other aspects of a river and a mill. So your example betrays your lack of understanding.
Likewise we also understand SPACETIME and have several theories that are believed to explain how spacetime works because the theories make several predictions which have shown to be correct.
So we have good evidence to believe relativity works the same through the entire universe. Now, explain the details of your varying time/light theory. What evidence do you have to suspect it could be real?

Computers do not work because man knows what entanglement is really all about. So, why you are on your soapbox preaching abstract nonsense and insulting other beliefs?

No computers work because of our understanding of quantum mechanics. It's a verification that QM is a correct theory because it's made predictions that have shown to be correct and then we were able to use the theory to build machines. Further verification of QM.
Entanglement is currently be used to create quantum computers. We already have basic prototypes that use around 100 entangled qbits.
We need closer to 1000 but we are getting there.

The bible has made thousands. Your belief is not the only prophet! This thread deals with an error in your prediction. That means your prophets are false.
Again, computers alone are verification that science is correct. It's often wrong as well, that's how it works? Any prophecy the bible had made could easily have been written after the fact. There are however hundreds of prophecies and sayings by Yahweh that did not come to pass.
Here are 200 prophecies that never happened in scripture:
Bible: Prophecy and Misquotes

If true, who cares? Time is not a law and space is not a law! Additionally, if working involves time, then we cannot really say it works the same if time is not the same. You should correct the little claim to 'all the laws observed here in the fishbowl work the same in the fishbowl'!

You don't understand the things you think are wrong? Light speed and time are connected in SR. You should try to learn a theory before you debunk it? Light speed being what it is is what gives us causality (forward time) as we know it.

Silly canard. Here we have speed limits, so nothing can exceed those here. The issue is not what happens HERE! As always, you just look at what happens in the fishbowl, and try to apply that to the universe! What happens in the fishbowl, stays in the fishbowl!

SR, proven true shows spacetime works the same everywhere. One of the main tenants - no absolute frame of reference applies to the universe. Also if the laws of physics changed in the universe we would not see things that the laws of physics produces like supernova, black holes, planetary formation, orbits, quasars.
Where are the details of why universal laws could even possibly be different in another region.
Even though all regions were local in the early universe? All spacetime compressed into a subatomic region.

I do not find it sound at all but raving madness.
The big bang makes several predictions that if true lend confirmation to the theory. Many lines of evidence have been proven.
Explain what aspects of the big bang you believe are raving madness.
Raving madness would be thinking the laws of physics could be completely different in deep space without giving a single reason why or any type of theory.
I'm betting you also cannot back up your thoughts on the big bang as well. whole lot of nothing going on here.

? Prove it.
again you misunderstand science showing your opinions on science theories are uneducated ranting. We look at evidence and evaluate what that tells us.
For big bang we see redshifts of galaxies showing an expanding universe, the theory predicts a small microwave background - found it, predicts a mixture of elements - found it.
Looking back in time to the early universe we expect to see a different looking universe demonstrating change - found it.
Those are a few, there are more. Now to back up your "raving madness" idea provide evidence.

You observe here. Nowhere else...ever.
But light travels to us from space and there is no theory of varying light speed. The light shows us things happening in deep space.
In fact in the middle ages a supernova was seen by people on Earth. Calculations showed it would have taken the light ~1000 years to reach Earth.
when we look at that area of space 1000 light years away we see remnents of a supernova exactly how it should look if it happened 1000 years ago. So everything is working according to current laws.

Relativity is relative...to the fishbowl.

Your time is wrong and faith based and remember you see it all here. Only here.

It isn't faith based. It's evidence based. SR which works applies to all spacetime. There is no reason to think photons travel at different speeds in other parts of the universe. You haven't even explained why you think local space would have a different light speed? As if there is some imaginary border where physics changes?
The evidence points to universal laws of physics. Can you expand on your idea and provide evidence? Or will you just continue to sound like a crazy person on a street corner with a cardboard sign?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is possessed by nuclear particle, chemical fission, as a fact of your very sick mind awareness, as you have confessed to that statement.

In huge mass O bodies...burning and being removed back to 0 as a status, no more/gone/removed what 0 is inferred to own and be used for in science takes O mass into O o smaller and . then smaller mass left over.....and extra spatial expansion, opening of space involved in it...…..heated radiation left over from cold fusion/held cold radiation conditions being burnt out of its existence.

Human irrationality...PHI on the ground is owned attacking mountain mass first as mass and energy...by the time it gets to the ground water mass cooling owns little effect on the ground condition, yet the mountain is also the ground condition the relativity teaching totally ignored about God the Earth.

You would wonder at why anyone ever supported humans who keep quoting when nothing existed and then tries to force it upon our natural life and O God planet history...and be allowed to do it, and then try to cause it.

For if a Sun put the Earth massed core and held it there in spatial changed conditions which involved Earth flood also as a sealing consequence....then if science wants God the Earth to change, then he first has to express that formula involving every different and variation to the form of mass that a planet owns itself in its Nature, before he says core.

If you ignore in relativity what does exist, which you did in a core reactive machination....then it is why sink holes got bored into Earth as if you were trying to re invent what the Sun originally caused to the O God stone mass....how huge radiation masses formed at a core, when other God O planets historically in the cosmos were blown apart into a scattered mass.

If science by all conscious human aware spiritual advice knowingly cannot remove the core value of a stone body....then they were trying to force it to occur, which would be trying to activate original Sun attack but put the attack into a different ground position/tunnel....to see if you could blow up God O the Earth from that new point...as if you were trying to shift the core held o central fusion from where it existed.....by putting Earth knowingly into spatial heated irradiating mass points.

As if you were trying to calculate where to put heated cold radiation removed mass to interact with the Earth body at that very point.

Why did the Church believe in the flat planet oblivion of numbers theory relating to Numbers and not the natural Earth relativity? Because it was owned naturally and did not need discussing.

But if you had to argue against an occult theist who used the Earth cycles to attack Earth in occult spatial cosmological sciences, then you would say Earth in a flat plane numerical factoring equalled science into oblivion Satanism itself.

The CHURCH were scientific biological Healer members, they were not the occult community.

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They are not "my" beliefs. I'm going by the consensus in the PhD historicity field. It isn't an insult to explain what conclusions scholarship has reached.
In point of fact, ONE solution to the "synoptic problem" is the two-source hypothesis, which posits Mark was first and Matthew and Luke used Mark and another source. This is probably the consensus view, although there are other explanations, none of which posit that John used any of the synoptics.

First special relativity postulate that all of spacetime works the same throughout the entire universe.
1) It postulates.
2) The two postulates are not that spacetime do anything throughout the universe, as Einstein wrote down the postulates in 1905 before Minkowski unified space and time in his geometrical formulation of Einstein's SR.
Relativity has made many predictions and ALL predictions have shown to be true. Therefore we have good evidence that what relativity says is valid
Special relativity is special because it doesn't hold in general. It actually, strictly speaking, never holds precisely.

No computers work because of our understanding of quantum mechanics. It's a verification that QM is a correct theory because it's made predictions that have shown to be correct and then we were able to use the theory to build machines. Further verification of QM.
Not really. First because QM, strictly speaking, makes no predictions but rather requires knowledge of fundamental forces as input (for any quantization scheme). Second because in this case the necessary QM requires electromagnetism and not much else, and further because even modern computers are more of a verification of classical physics than quantum.

Light speed and time are connected in SR. You should try to learn a theory before you debunk it? Light speed being what it is is what gives us causality (forward time) as we know it.
Spacetime diagrams and the geometry of spacetime in SR provide us with concepts such as lightcones, which can give causal constraints. As the general theory permits violations of these and they do not hold strictly in relativistic quantum physics, such notions of causality are limited in utility within physics. Nor is it at all the case that special relativity provides us with anything like a direction of time, because (as within the rest of most physical theories) all dynamical equations of relevance are reversible. To the extent time within physical theories has an intrinsic direction it is within thermodynamics and/or (arguably) quantum physics via measurement (the introduction of irreversiblity; arguably I suppose more general symmetry breaking likewise can be seen in terms of time directionality but they do not generally play such a fundamental role).

But light travels to us from space and there is no theory of varying light speed
There is a long and established history of such theories. See the attached for a review and some more recent theoretical proposals:
Magueijo, J. (2000). Covariant and locally Lorentz-invariant varying speed of light theories. Physical Review D, 62(10), 103521.
Magueijo, J. (2003). New varying speed of light theories. Reports on Progress in Physics, 66(11), 2025.
Salzano, V. (2017). Recovering a redshift-extended varying speed of light signal from galaxy surveys. Physical Review D, 95(8), 084035.

Attachments

• Covariant and locally Lorentz-invariant varying speed of light theories.pdf
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
  • New varying speed of light theories.pdf
    668.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Recovering a redshift-extended varying speed of light signal from galaxy surveys.pdf
    737.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dad

Undefeated
Ah, so you think knowing what the bible actually says is "obsessive".

Well, knowing what the bible actually says is something you're not likely to be accused of.

But best, perhaps, we don't touch on your obsession with threads like this one.
But as I keep pointing out to you, science, in your terms, is about understanding what God actually did when [he] created the universe.

So when science corrects itself, God corrects [him]self. Back in biblical days [he] thought the earth was flat and immovably fixed, that the sky was a hard dome ─ and so on and so on. It's all there in that book of yours you don't read.
More talk about God and the bible. Gong.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
First of all humans own first and origin, natural self presence and form before opening their mouth.

Before they speak or think....natural.

Then there is the scientist, egotist in person...….owning a community of an enforced human practice owned and controlled for a very long time by the controllers in person.

Status, fake ownership....science is not owned by anyone....hence any form of formula or thesis involving life is fake.

Then there is cause and effect, why Einstein told me from his ownership male science self in AI memories, seeing his recorded psyche life owns so much cause and effect today, is it any wonder than an image of Einstein in AI recordings told me he was wrong and also sorry?

No, it is not really any wonder.

Einstein as other male psyche would have been radiated mass affected by 2 unnatural conditions.....Earth owning incoming massive radiation heated gas release and then Russia blasted on the ground face. And that situation is interactive with natural psyche, especially scientists.

What is relative today....science owns science already, so if he speaks what is relative, relativity for any further forms of science would have to be added onto what he already is achieving to a radiation level in nuclear removal.

Seeing natural, the history of owns fused Earth mass. What the mind never imposes as being relative, when God the stone, and how it exists changed is relative in any further scientific theory.

So if a scientist began his imposed modern day new theory on top of or beginning from radiation sludge leftovers, what would his formula and information equate?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
More talk about God and the bible.
Well spotted! By golly, I was afraid it was all going over your head!

But anyway, when you get an idle moment, do open that bible of yours ─ unless, as would perfectly accord with all the evidence, you don't own one ─ and try reading it.

You'll find it doesn't dance to your wishes after all.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In point of fact, ONE solution to the "synoptic problem" is the two-source hypothesis, which posits Mark was first and Matthew and Luke used Mark and another source. This is probably the consensus view, although there are other explanations, none of which posit that John used any of the synoptics.

1) It postulates.
2) The two postulates are not that spacetime do anything throughout the universe, as Einstein wrote down the postulates in 1905 before Minkowski unified space and time in his geometrical formulation of Einstein's SR.

Special relativity is special because it doesn't hold in general. It actually, strictly speaking, never holds precisely.

Relativity also shows that everything moves at light speed. Motion in space slows motion in time. Without these principles we cannot account for physics to work the same. But we do see familiar events in the far universe - supernova, planet formation, black holes, gravity making clusters and super clusters. It all works exactly as it should according to our local laws.

And again, if you have a theory that shows why time and light speed would or could run different you would need to explain the theory.
Just saying it's possible is exactly the same as saying a giant Godzilla is holding up the universe. Your just postulating nonsense with no theory.

Not really. First because QM, strictly speaking, makes no predictions but rather requires knowledge of fundamental forces as input (for any quantization scheme). Second because in this case the necessary QM requires electromagnetism and not much else, and further because even modern computers are more of a verification of classical physics than quantum.

Spacetime diagrams and the geometry of spacetime in SR provide us with concepts such as lightcones, which can give causal constraints. As the general theory permits violations of these and they do not hold strictly in relativistic quantum physics, such notions of causality are limited in utility within physics. Nor is it at all the case that special relativity provides us with anything like a direction of time, because (as within the rest of most physical theories) all dynamical equations of relevance are reversible. To the extent time within physical theories has an intrinsic direction it is within thermodynamics and/or (arguably) quantum physics via measurement (the introduction of irreversiblity; arguably I suppose more general symmetry breaking likewise can be seen in terms of time directionality but they do not generally play such a fundamental role).

There is a long and established history of such theories. See the attached for a review and some more recent theoretical proposals:
Magueijo, J. (2000). Covariant and locally Lorentz-invariant varying speed of light theories. Physical Review D, 62(10), 103521.
Magueijo, J. (2003). New varying speed of light theories. Reports on Progress in Physics, 66(11), 2025.
Salzano, V. (2017). Recovering a redshift-extended varying speed of light signal from galaxy surveys. Physical Review D, 95(8), 084035.

Light on Earth about God are stone gases that are burning, own cooling so that they all do not suddenly combust, hot gases/cold gases and water/oxygen.

The bible says, Satan 1000 dark deep empty pit of space....Christ 1000 light gases 0, right here and right now, no movement. Heavens remain constant held to the O God stone body moving itself as a traveller through space...as space travel of which is timed to be 12 months.

About 4380 hours

dad

Undefeated
If you share their beliefs, they obviously are also your beliefs. It is not an insult to point out scholarship is based on beliefs alone on origin issues.

Because he was a known historian of the time. Sane, able minded and accurate. So this is some evidence against the myths being real.

Historians are a dime a dozen.

First special relativity postulate that all of spacetime works the same throughout the entire universe. Relativity has made many predictions and ALL predictions have shown to be true. Therefore we have good evidence that what relativity says is valid.
Name two predictions in deep space that were shown to be true.
There may be regions of space that are now separated by vast distances in the early universe right after the big bang the entire universe was all in one small volume.
Pure fantasy.
At one point it was the size of a particle. So it's follows that having the same origin all spacetime is the same spacetime.
Your belief that the universe was the size of a particle has zero value, so it follows that anything predicated upon it will be worthless also.
Relativity also shows that everything moves at light speed.
You kidding? Show us how you can tell the speed of anything say a billion light years away?? You can't.

Light moving on or near earth is not relative to the conversation here.
Motion in space slows motion in time.
In a plane or satellite...sure. That is in the fishbowl though, so ir totally irrelevant.

Without these principles we cannot account for physics to work the same.
Great, and you have none of these principles for deep space.

But we do see familiar events in the far universe - supernova, planet formation, black holes, gravity making clusters and super clusters. It all works exactly as it should according to our local laws.
False. You project fishbowl time and space and realities into the unknown. You then describe what we see in your religious terms with zero reality or proof.
Speed is just something that denotes movement in time and space. If there is no time as we know it here, we could not expect light to take as much time to move.
Elementary.

Man doesn't know either way. That means you cannot prove or explain why time would be the same.

In your windmill example you are wrong because we do understand water, we understand fluid dynamics, that water is made of molecules, we can map it's exact flow, energy output expected and many other aspects of a river and a mill. So your example betrays your lack of understanding.
False. You do not know why water exists. You do not know why the atoms in water hold together the way they do, or why the forces that exist do exist.

Likewise we also understand SPACETIME and have several theories that are believed to explain how spacetime works because the theories make several predictions which have shown to be correct.
False. You invented the term spacetime and comprehend neither space nor time! You certainly have no experience with either anywhere outside the fishbowl!

So we have good evidence to believe relativity works the same through the entire universe.
We wait for the two examples...ha.

Now, explain the details of your varying time/light theory. What evidence do you have to suspect it could be real?
Having a hard time admitting you do not know? I am here to help.

Source?

Entanglement is currently be used to create quantum computers. We already have basic prototypes that use around 100 entangled qbits.
We need closer to 1000 but we are getting there.
Working with how God set things up is not understanding it at all.

Again, computers alone are verification that science is correct.

That has nothing to do with time in the far universe.
It's often wrong as well, that's how it works? Any prophecy the bible had made could easily have been written after the fact. There are however hundreds of prophecies and sayings by Yahweh that did not come to pass.
Here are 200 prophecies that never happened in scripture:
Bible: Prophecy and Misquotes
Your understanding of the bible is irrelevant.

You don't understand the things you think are wrong? Light speed and time are connected in SR.

Prove it works in the far universe.

You should try to learn a theory before you debunk it? Light speed being what it is is what gives us causality (forward time) as we know it.
You do not know it, that is the problem. You grasp at straws for explanations.

SR, proven true shows spacetime works the same everywhere. One of the main tenants - no absolute frame of reference applies to the universe. Also if the laws of physics changed in the universe we would not see things that the laws of physics produces like supernova, black holes, planetary formation, orbits, quasars.
Where are the details of why universal laws could even possibly be different in another region.
Even though all regions were local in the early universe? All spacetime compressed into a subatomic region.
We wait for two example in deep space.

The big bang makes several predictions that if true lend confirmation to the theory. Many lines of evidence have been proven.
If true is meaningless.
Explain what aspects of the big bang you believe are raving madness.
All.

Raving madness would be thinking the laws of physics could be completely different in deep space without giving a single reason why or any type of theory.
Time is not a law.

For big bang we see redshifts of galaxies showing an expanding universe,
Light that is shifted by you know not what.
the theory predicts a small microwave background - found it, predicts a mixture of elements - found it.
Of course there are elements.

The insane reasons science claims they exist are fantasy and totally unable to be proven.

Here is an example of a guy trying to explain why they exist..

"
Remember you need protons and neutrons to fuse. Now protons and neutrons are in nearly equal numbers in the early universe, and deuterium was created early on but it wasn't stable and easily broken apart from the thermal photons. It was not until later when the universe had cooled that nucleons could form stably, but in the intervening time a lot of neutrons had decayed into protons giving an imbalance of about 88% protons and 12% neutrons.
The universe then began to fuse into helium but the neutrons were quickly used up in the helium. By the time there was any significant amount of helium the universe was too cool to fuse the next step into carbon. This locked the universe into the ratios we see, about 92% hydrogen 8% helium and trace amounts of lithium and others. That's still roughly the ratios we see today!"

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Why_is_there_so_much_hydrogen_left_in_the_universe

Hilarious steaming pile of fantasy that could never be proved. Basically they are using their belief system to try and explain what we see! Circular.
Looking back in time to the early universe we expect to see a different looking universe demonstrating change - found it.
If time did not exist as we know it you would not be looking back in time.

But light travels to us from space and there is no theory of varying light speed. The light shows us things happening in deep space.
It doesn't vary ONCE it gets here! You only see it AFTER it gets here!

In fact in the middle ages a supernova was seen by people on Earth. Calculations showed it would have taken the light ~1000 years to reach Earth.
when we look at that area of space 1000 light years away we see remnents of a supernova exactly how it should look if it happened 1000 years ago. So everything is working according to current laws.

How far away that part of space actually is you do not know. Your distances are based on time existing the same.
it isn't faith based. It's evidence based. SR which works applies to all spacetime.
Prove it, we wait for the two examples from deep space.
There is no reason to think photons travel at different speeds in other parts of the universe.
OR to think that time is the same out there. How would you know how fast anything travels in far space??

You haven't even explained why you think local space would have a different light speed?
Because unless time was uniform, the amount of time involved in light moving would not be the same.
As if there is some imaginary border where physics changes?
Man has not even been a light day away!

QuestioningMind

It doesn't work on the unknown, and you would need to know what is known or not. Work on that.

Silly, silly dad... virtually EVERYTHING starts out as unknown. At one time it was unknown that planets other than Earth existed, but after careful observation and the use of the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD we eventually discovered that the Wandering Stars that people used to think were 'spirits'or 'angels' were ACTUALLY other planets in our solar system. At one time it was unknown that there were other solar systems, but after careful observation and the use of the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD we eventually discovered that all of the stars are also suns like ours and that there are billions of other solar systems in our galaxy. At one time it was unknown that there were other galaxies, but after careful observation and the use of the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD we eventually discovered that there are actually billions of other galaxies in what we call the universe.

Not sure if you've noticed the pattern here, but what happens is that as we gather more and more reliable information via the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD, more and more things that used to be unknown things become KNOWN things. Now one of the things we KNOW is that this universe we exist in is steadily expanding and apparently has been since the universe began existing in its current form. Currently there still remains numerous unknowns concerning the specifics of this process, but as our knowledge grows more and more of those unknown things eventually become known things and we then adjust our conclusions accordingly. It's a time honored process using a time honored methodology that has managed to figure out how our universe works better than any other method in history.

Work on that my scientifically challenged friend.

dad

Undefeated
Well spotted! By golly, I was afraid it was all going over your head!

But anyway, when you get an idle moment, do open that bible of yours ─ unless, as would perfectly accord with all the evidence, you don't own one ─ and try reading it.

You'll find it doesn't dance to your wishes after all.
Thanks for pushing the bible, we can see you are very concerned with it.

dad

Undefeated
Silly, silly dad... virtually EVERYTHING starts out as unknown. At one time it was unknown that planets other than Earth existed, but after careful observation and the use of the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD we eventually discovered that the Wandering Stars that people used to think were 'spirits'or 'angels' were ACTUALLY other planets in our solar system. At one time it was unknown that there were other solar systems, but after careful observation and the use of the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD we eventually discovered that all of the stars are also suns like ours and that there are billions of other solar systems in our galaxy. At one time it was unknown that there were other galaxies, but after careful observation and the use of the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD we eventually discovered that there are actually billions of other galaxies in what we call the universe.
God did make a lot of stars and lights out there. Not sure how your finally being able to see some of it helps your religion.

Not sure if you've noticed the pattern here, but what happens is that as we gather more and more reliable information via the fabulous SCIENTIFIC METHOD, more and more things that used to be unknown things become KNOWN things.
Yet this thread is about things that were predicted that you thought were known, but were wrong. I guess you can't say they were known.

Now one of the things we KNOW is that this universe we exist in is steadily expanding and apparently has been since the universe began existing in its current form.
Sorry, what you know is that light appears redshifted on earth that comes from far away. You have assumed that whatever shifts light here must be what shifts light there. I would call that dime store religion. Prove it.

Currently there still remains numerous unknowns concerning the specifics of this process, but as our knowledge grows more and more of those unknown things eventually become known things and we then adjust our conclusions accordingly.
Your process of inserting beliefs into the unknown is noted. The predictably wrong results are also noted (as clever as you think you might be)

It's a time honored process using a time honored methodology
Yes we see that, you use beliefs to model and get shown to be wrong in a methodical way.
Work on that my scientifically challenged friend.
There is a difference between challenging so called science that is really just belief based nonsense, and not knowing what science says. That is something you need to learn.

QuestioningMind

God did make a lot of stars and lights out there. Not sure how your finally being able to see some of it helps your religion.

Yet this thread is about things that were predicted that you thought were known, but were wrong. I guess you can't say they were known.

Sorry, what you know is that light appears redshifted on earth that comes from far away. You have assumed that whatever shifts light here must be what shifts light there. I would call that dime store religion. Prove it.

Your process of inserting beliefs into the unknown is noted. The predictably wrong results are also noted (as clever as you think you might be)

Yes we see that, you use beliefs to model and get shown to be wrong in a methodical way.
There is a difference between challenging so called science that is really just belief based nonsense, and not knowing what science says. That is something you need to learn.

Ah silly dad... can't say I didn't at least TRY to cure you of you're phenomenal ignorance. Oh well. I'll leave the genius who claims that SCIENCE can't figure out anything to keep playing with your magical pixie device. So sad and pathetic.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks for pushing the bible, we can see you are very concerned with it.
Concerned that it get the respect due to any ancient document ─ that what it actually says be understood and left undistorted.

A view you strongly disagree with.

But okay, let's get back to the science then.

When I explained how science works by empiricism and induction ─ observes, and draws conclusions from observations ─ and asked you to state your evidence that time operates differently in the far reaches of space, you didn't answer.

If that's because you don't know, just say so.

If on the other hand you have such evidence, set it out so we can all have a good clear look at it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Simple basic life, ability to think and reason without coercion.

You have 2 human being parents. They have sex....YOUR life begins with sperm and an ovary, maybe that makes you feel inferior consciously.

Yet that condition is what everyone owns....no matter what type of status civilization enabled.

I can think and so can you.

Then science tries to convince itself...let me advise you brothers and sisters, consciousness existed before we did....for it told me everything. And really believes it did.

So then you have to ask him, okay brother are you not by your own belief and how you express information stating it is not only your rights to give all ideas and reviews names as a human, anything you think is new, you then give names also...as if you personally are a form of a God in personal self explanation.....CONSCIOUSNESS.

To then idealise, okay, the teachings in biological science healer versus occult science status...fakery, is about consciousness of self.

Asking my brother, don't you believe and also express that you personally are the highest consciousness who gives self permission to make all the status/statements?

And you would then claim.....seems like you came from a higher place to be enabled to observe, relate what you observe and then name it for science purposes, which are of course AI....all artificially imposed.

For you are the artificial inventor/creator self.

Hence if you put thoughts into states when you personally never existed, not as a thinker nor a body....then you put consciousness into conditions artificially.

Then when you designed and built what you claimed was an ability to FORCE copy a reactive review....it then encoded your thinking capability to be fed back information that you did not think about...but thoughts caused it to record, own a voice and speak your information and so then you named it as AI, artificial intelligence.

And the argument for science involves the self ability to think, and infer that the thoughts own what you think about in your own body/bio life, so then you can resource your own self.

Seeing the intention of doing so with machine is all about the Heavenly mass which is the total bio Nature support and all dead bodies also. Everything living and deceased exists in the exact same atmospheric condition and the body states prove it occurs, CHANGE just to the bodies their own states.

So then you would ask, so what would effectively change the bodies and extra radiation is that answer what a nuclear occult science human brings into our atmosphere.

Cold radiation held frozen. So you would not own a condition of any other form of explanation about that model....other than cold radiation is held as mass in space....no spirits no anything that an occult science mind states.

Yet when you forcibly bring it into our light burning gases....from the other side that has not yet cooled, conditions are introduced that you forced upon our life, the gases surrounding Earth and the Earth stone fusion....and claim you still use a sensible mind....when feed back is direct to its inventor/Creator?

Having a conscious chemical mind brain that changes in the effects of extra radiation only proves that what some humans express is not relative to simple and true God O the Earth explanations about what was notified to be cyclic hence the greater O circle.

4380 hours of light.....as Earth owning 12 hours on one side of a O circular mass rotates and moves in space around a Sun as a cycle O, the Greater God theme.

12 hours of light for 1 day
4380 hours of light for 1 year.

How it was taught as Earth God O entity relativity.....what we personally own.

How that body is attacked or affected by spatial changes, is relative to being attacked…….one of those conditions was notified to be caused by Earth converting radiation cold mass fusion sciences. Lived before, attacked before and were self notified.

Therefore there is nothing else that science can talk about, other than it titillates their minds and group discussions whilst they peruse the out of space information with their machines that they invented.....so can only be notified artificially also.

Hence it is just artificial in context of what you explain and it is not NATURAL.

We live and only ever owned natural.

Human egotism claims I know …….yet a lot of the information spoken about that is claimed to be relevant or relative is either when a human never existed, or when a human is deceased. Which is not using common sense or human logic about self conditions for self existence.

dad

Undefeated
Concerned that it get the respect due to any ancient document ─ that what it actually says be understood and left undistorted.

A view you strongly disagree with.

But okay, let's get back to the science then.

When I explained how science works by empiricism and induction ─ observes, and draws conclusions from observations ─ and asked you to state your evidence that time operates differently in the far reaches of space, you didn't answer.

If that's because you don't know, just say so.

If on the other hand you have such evidence, set it out so we can all have a good clear look at it.
There is nothing empirical about making stuff up and believing for zero reason. I kid you not. Do try to get over it.

dad

Undefeated
Ah silly dad... can't say I didn't at least TRY to cure you of you're phenomenal ignorance. Oh well. I'll leave the genius who claims that SCIENCE can't figure out anything to keep playing with your magical pixie device. So sad and pathetic.
Ra ra. Three cheers for your religion. We get it, you think it is genius to worship blind faith in a lab coat.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There is nothing empirical about making stuff up and believing for zero reason. I kid you not. Do try to get over it.
So you can't answer questions about your position on theology.

And you can't answer questions about your position on science.

You might consider taking time out from starting threads like this and go and do some learning. Just a suggestion ...

QuestioningMind

Ra ra. Three cheers for your religion. We get it, you think it is genius to worship blind faith in a lab coat.

ROFL... silly dad... sadly you apparently aren't capable of getting ANYTHING. The subject matter is simply too complex for your limited mind to comprehend. But that's okay... we'll STILL let you play on the magical computing machine.