• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chrsitain missionaries are unjust to Jesus

Mary23

Sacrifice of Jesus:

Pastor (A Christian scholar) said,

“ Man is inherited with sin by the Days of Adam (when he made mistake)
Man is sinner by nature and yet he sins by his behavior and doings.
As our Lord is Merciful to us, He wants us to forgive. There is no price to wipe out our sins, although charity (that is obligated in the Bible) even do not able to wipe out sins of humanity.
So, God sent a man, who was sinless, to be sacrificed not for himself (as he was sinless) but to wipe out the sins of humanity on the behalf of Jesus crusification.”

I ask to who have such concept,
Q) Do you think God is unjust? That he sent a sinless person to crucify for the sins made by others, while others who really made the sin God leave them alive?
( if some one made the sin, will you supposed to be crucified to an another sinless person on the behalf of sins made by previous person?)
Belief of Muslims:

Muslims believe that Jesus pbuh was not crucified, he have not given death by God Almighty, yet he was taken above the skies and alive.
Because he was sinless and innocent and this is not justice to think of a sinless man to be sacrificed on the behalf of sins made by others, while the people who made sins leaving them alive on the earth. It’s not justice.
Yes, God is Merciful to forgive humanity, but he is not unjust to give the crucified death to a sinless person.

Our Jesus is alive, above the heavens and he will come back at the end of Hour to assure the people who wanted to kill Jesus that
Lo! O people of making mischief!
I am alive because God saves me alive.
What you think of? Would you have crucified me while I was sinless?

I ask you My Fellows, plz be Just,
Q) Which of these two religions have really respect for Jesus? Was the Christian who only think of themselves that Jesus gave his death for them, OR the Muslims who believe that every sinner has its own punishment and Jesus is alive because he was innocent and God is Justice.

At the end I wished to say that was the main reason for I convert to Islam, because Islam in not only Love but also a Justice religion.

Both concepts are in fount of you and a sensible person will really realize the truth.

FatMan

I'm failing to see the connection between Christian missionaries, unjustness, and the relationship to Islam.

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
I'm failing to see the connection between Christian missionaries, unjustness, and the relationship to Islam.
Me too - not to mention the fact that the whole OP is based solely on the peculiarly western idea of Penal Substitutionary Atonement. Many Christians, myself included, have a problem with that idea. Maybe, just maybe, Christian, in this context is an unwarranted overgeneralisation?

James

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
At the end I wished to say that was the main reason for I convert to Islam, because Islam in not only Love but also a Justice religion.

You mean you were Christian before? If so, I can only describe this comment as rather sad. I don't mean that you converted to Islam, but that you chose to condemn a whole religion based off one narrow view without even stopping to find out if all of Christianity shared this view. Not only that but you now insult all Christians saying that we do not respect Christ as a result. I hate to break it to you, but the idea you have described in your opening post is not the oldest view in Christendom, nor was it ever the universal view. It is, in fact, a late and peculiarly western European one, albeit one that has gained favour amongst Protestants and some Roman Catholics. It is not the view of any of the Christian east, however, and never has been.

James

Mary23

It is, in fact, a late and peculiarly western European one, albeit one that has gained favour amongst Protestants and some Roman Catholics. It is not the view of any of the Christian east, however, and never has been.

James

What? the idea of Crusification of a sinless person? OR u r indicating to the idea of CHristain don't Love jesus?

If Jesus was died, then it's unjust with jesus....
And there is no unjust in Love and respect!

So, if not so as i say then what u say? Why jesus was died at the cross?

Mary23

Don't worry i will tell u, i am here My fellow!

missionaries are unjust and Islam is not....
Simple....

If an innocent person is alive above the heaven they why they used to say that Jesus has died on the cross?

This was not I said, i have clearly quoted from ur Scholars comments he used to say in the Debate with Dr.Zakir Naik.
I have listened online.

rocka21

Brother Rock
opps, your missing one main point here.

Jesus WAS God in Flesh. ( not god sent a man to die.)

when his blood was shed, it was GODS blood on the ground, the sinless blood of God, one payment for all of mankinds sins.

Mary23

opps, your missing one main point here.

Jesus WAS God in Flesh. ( not god sent a man to die.)

when his blood was shed, it was GODS blood on the ground, the sinless blood of God, one payment for all of mankinds sins.
opps u missed one point here...
That was not the blood of Jesus but the blood of a person who was replaced by Jesus, While jesus was arised alive above the heavens.

Is it better believe or what u said is better?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
opps u missed one point here...
That was not the blood of Jesus but the blood of a person who was replaced by Jesus, While jesus was arised alive above the heavens.

Is it better believe or what u said is better?

Says who?

Sonic247

Did Jesus deserve to die- no, but as the Bible says "No greater love hath any man than this; that aman lay down his life for his friends" and as Jesus said "I lay down my life that I may take it again, no man takes it from me, I have power to lay it down and power to take it again." And it's not that there is no justice with God because Jesus after he rose from the dead was exalted far above all principalities and powers, and the cross was something he was willing to do for us-

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Biblically Balaam teachings is to say God would sacrifice....that is the Anti-Christ according to Revelations, Yeshua and most Prophets!

Sonic247

Balaam teaching is covetousness, fornication and getting people to worship idols according to revelation:

Revalation 2:4- But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Jesus's death burial and ressurection are all key parts of the Gospel.

wizanda

Premium Member
Mic 6:5-7
(5) O my people, remember now what Balak king of Moab consulted, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from ****tim unto Gilgal; that ye may know the righteousness of the LORD.
(6) Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
(7) Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul???????

joeboonda

I have to go with the EYE WITNESSES of the crucifixion and JESUS' STATEMENTS that He must go to Jerusalem to be scourged, mocked and crucified and buried and the third day He would rise again. I have to go with God's Word as authority which says that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. That the penalty of sin is death. I must go with JESUS' STATEMENT that God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus told us to beware of false prophets in sheeps clothing who inwardly are ravenous wolves. That MANY false prophets will come among us and deceive MANY.

The book of Romans says: (this is the Roman Road to Salvation)

!. Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

2. Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

3. Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

4. Romans 10:9-11
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

wizanda

Premium Member
Romans = Paul = Pharisee who contradicts Yeshua on loads of points?

Mat 23:18
(18) And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift (sacrifice) that is upon it, he is guilty.

Mat 23:15
(15) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
And yet, it is not unthinkable that Jesus may, himself have been a Pharisee...

Your quotation Matt. 23:18 is proof-texting and taken completely out of context.

Same with Matt. 23:15. It's not prophecy, speaking about modern missionaries. It's a teaching against religious hypocrisy. Proof texting is, in a sense, religious hypocrisy.

wizanda

Premium Member
Paul, John and Simon the stone (peter) are all Pharisees, this is the essence of your teachings and are theirs and not from Yeshua else you would follow “mercy and not sacrifice”!
So therefore fulfil the measure of your forefathers….