• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians Only, answers.

CaptainBritain

I often get asked questions about my religion by Atheists and none believers about various problems they have with the bible and creation concepts etc, now i know you all get this sort of thing too at some point.

My problem is that i know what i want to explain and such, i just struggle to find the right words or the short way of saying it.
Dont know if other get that too.

I wanted to start a thread to debate the most consice ways of delevering answers to the none believers questions, first person to reply, tell us a question you have been asked and struggled to answer and we can all pitch in and find a well worded answer,

ie something like scientific niggles, or God creating the devil those types of things, maybe together we can create a list of short and stunning answers to fight back with.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Oh, boy, where do I start?

I can't describe my faith, or why I have it. I get questions to that end plenty. Also, there are a number of atheists who seem to believe that my faith causes me to have no use for science. Truth is, I love science. I enjoyed learning science before I became a Christian and now I still enjoy it. That hasn't changed.
But how can I explain to someone who needs proof to believe in anything at all that I have faith in something I can't physically prove? I am sure they are confused about that, if I go by their reaction to it. I can't explain it to them. At least not in an answer that they will accept. And really, I have no reason to. It is not as though the majority of atheists would even accept any answer I can give.
Instead, I have made friends with atheists, who know I have faith and just not really discuss outside of the fact I have it and they don't. We just discuss other things we may have in common.