• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity Q&A Thread

Ringer

Jar of Clay
you stated: Jesus commonly opens a question with another question. also you stated: "If you are serious about the answer to your question,
what question are you talking about? he hasnt asked a question yet.
i think you shuold seriously have a good look at your answere it does not make sense at all. If it makes sense to anyone out there pls explian to me what it means.

I was merely giving a response that was indicating the mindset of why Jesus regularly answeres a question with a question. Jesus was in a way asking the man if he was really serious and geniune in his question or, like many others, just trying to ask a question to put Jesus in a logical trap.

AK4

Geeze, Both rejecting Christ and participating in homosexual acts willfully and with full knowledge(if you know that he is savior and then reject him anyway and if you know the acts are sinful gravely and do so anyway) and free consent are mortal sins and will send you to hell unless repentance is shown. Committing mortal sin if done with full knowledge and free consent is basically the same as rejecting Jesus and his message. Its slapping him and his churches message in the face essentially. So it isn't a "either or" thing rather it is a "both and". Romans 1:24-32 talks about lesbian and homosexual activivity. I hope that helps.

God bless you.

So you believe God will send people to hell for eternity? And He has multiple churches?

Wheres your scriptures for that? NOT TRANSLATIONS.

Last edited:

AK4

Why does God say he could not have spoken salvation into existance, when he is supposed to be an all-powerfull God?
Also, why does God not give the option for a final chance of salvation after death, when one is standing before the pearly gates? After all, man being a pitiful creation gets mislead, and won't always accept what is best, or know what is best to choose.

Because that was not His Fathers' Will and Yes he actually does give a second "chance" but standing at pearly gates? Thats not scriptural.