• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity and psychic attacks

nPeace

Veteran Member
Thank you. I am understanding that satan must be attacking me because I'm seeking God. This all started happening when I repented. It's all day and he doesn't let up.
That article should help you see what you need to do. Millions have been helped by putting those guidelines into practice.
I'm sure, if you do, you too, can win.
Keep in mind that Satan is crafty, so don't let your guard down, when you think you are okay.
Take care. ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think it's the devil because its always mean and condemning me. Leaves me feeling horrible about myself and my past.
Everyone deals with this. It's very normal. We are all our own worst critics, and some of us are more harsh than others. Thought patterns and habits are also very bad about leading us into a brutal trap of emotional devastation. Myself even, though I do go by the advice of "don't should on yourself," I have no concerns or worries about gods or devils and I struggle with the very same feelings and thoughts, leading to remorse, self-doubt, feeling like a failure, feeling I should have done things differently, feeling things are usually my fault, even though often times they aren't.
I would find someone you can confide in, and just talk about your feelings (if you're comfortable with this, of course). No one can push you or make you, but there are ways of helping to at least help us keep balance when we're about to fall into these ruts, and awareness to help climb out of them. And when you're more comfortable (truly, I don't think anyone unfortunately is ever entirely comfortable largely because of stigmas, but, also because how a surgeon may poke at something that hurts, a therapist may also poke at something that hurts) try to find a professional you can talk with. There are even many religious based ones if you'd rather avoid a secular practice.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm wondering, if this claim is true, would that not mean that West Africans would be the most stressed people.
Vodou | Definition, History, West African Vodun, & Facts

However, that is not the case, based on the data.
View attachment 50391 View attachment 50392

So why are countries where ritualistic practices to erradicate spirits, not high on the list of stressed countries, when this is a daily practice for them, and their children?
What in the bluest of blue hells does that have to do with any of my claim? Did you really look at those countries? Many of them are repressed states. And a lot of them, both lists, if there isn't lots of violence in that state it is in neighboring states and coming their way.
But you notice who's consistently not on the most stressed? Nations who have mostly given it up.
Finland ranked happiest country in the world - again
According to the report, the ten happiest countries are:

1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Switzerland
  4. Iceland
  5. Netherlands
  6. Norway
  7. Sweden
  8. Luxembourg
  9. New Zealand
  10. Austria
Those countries aren't exactly known for their religious fervor.

nPeace

Veteran Member
What in the bluest of blue hells does that have to do with any of my claim? Did you really look at those countries? Many of them are repressed states. And a lot of them, both lists, if there isn't lots of violence in that state it is in neighboring states and coming their way.
But you notice who's consistently not on the most stressed? Nations who have mostly given it up.
Finland ranked happiest country in the world - again

Those countries aren't exactly known for their religious fervor.
I'm not sure how this response relates to what i said.
Are you saying it's drugs and violence that causes one to see shadows?
I'm showing you that your claim it's stress related does not add up to the data - West Africa is the most spiritistic country, yet not in the list of countries most stress.
So if seeing shadows was due to stress, then West Africans would be the most stressed... and that is not the case.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm showing you that your claim it's stress related does not add up to the data - West Africa is the most spiritistic country, yet not in the list of countries most stress.
So if seeing shadows was due to stress, then West Africans would be the most stressed... and that is not the case.
I didn't say anything about violence, I didn't say anything about rituals, I didn't anything regarding anything of a religious nature, and you swoop in that.
WTF? I'm trying to be helpful and you want to come in with fists flying.
As you are so eager to be humiliated, you're jumping all over the place here because, yes, stress does weird things to the mind. And I didn't say stress is the only source. So you're trying say something exists that never was. My claims? Do you even really know what my claims were in my initial post in this thread? You're so eager to try to take a swing at me you bring up a list that has nothing to do with what I said, and that doesn't even make your point look good. There's nothing remarkable. The most stressed are all very religious, as well. And it's no surprise America is there given it has first world money but with many problems absent from other first would countries (gun violence, a chasm of income inequality, lack of access to health care, lack of access to nutritional food, lack of access to affordable housing).
What I said was entirely neutral towards religion but you're so eager to fight you make an *** of yourself in a thread that isn't about you.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I didn't say anything about violence, I didn't say anything about rituals, I didn't anything regarding anything of a religious nature, and you swoop in that.
WTF? I'm trying to be helpful and you want to come in with fists flying.

As you are so eager to be humiliated, you're jumping all over the place here because, yes, stress does weird things to the mind. And I didn't say stress is the only source. So you're trying say something exists that never was. My claims? Do you even really know what my claims were in my initial post in this thread? You're so eager to try to take a swing at me you bring up a list that has nothing to do with what I said, and that doesn't even make your point look good. There's nothing remarkable. The most stressed are all very religious, as well. And it's no surprise America is there given it has first world money but with many problems absent from other first would countries (gun violence, a chasm of income inequality, lack of access to health care, lack of access to nutritional food, lack of access to affordable housing).
What I said was entirely neutral towards religion but you're so eager to fight you make an *** of yourself in a thread that isn't about you.
I can see you are angry. You would know why. Bye.

Ruthexex

Servant of Jesus Christ
I'm wondering, if this claim is true, would that not mean that West Africans would be the most stressed people.
Vodou | Definition, History, West African Vodun, & Facts

However, that is not the case, based on the data.
View attachment 50391 View attachment 50392

So why are countries where ritualistic practices to erradicate spirits, not high on the list of stressed countries, when this is a daily practice for them, and their children?
Ok so your saying in countries where they are practicing rituals are less stressed then?...

Ruthexex

Servant of Jesus Christ
Also, with shadow people if it wasn’t real then how could it cause my son to have nightmares and make him shake. I saw what it was doing. Also, my mother and sister have seen these things also unless they were just humoring me. For example I was at the hospital and my mom was sitting next to me and in came a man who looked like he was possessed. It shook both my mother and I but no one else seemed to notice. I asked my mother did you see that and she said yes. I also know for a fact that my grandmother was a voodoo priestess and feared by those in her town. Are these demons just persecuting me because of my past and the past of my ancestors? I’m home now so I hope that I’m making more sense but guys I’m so tired you know. I know no one can help me but Jesus Christ but I just had to try to reach out to someone. Anybody! But I know no one can help me, I’ve been to church and the people seem to be afraid of me when this thing manifest! I just feel drained.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Ok so your saying in countries where they are practicing rituals are less stressed then?...
Exactly what the data shows.
Voodoo in numbers – where is Voodoo practiced?
voodo-practicioners-graph.jpg

People in these countries are more into what we are describing, and there are not reported to be on the list of countries experiencing stress - even high levels.
If stress was indeed the cause, then many many people in the US... Greece would be having these experiences.
That's not the case.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans are not meant to hear voice other than from another living human.

Science says brain changes causes voice to be heard artificially.

And it is science caused as science knows science.

Humans know we live life attacked and changed. Phenomena the history. Multi humans natural experienced.

The victims always mistreated.

I learnt that our parents were spiritual loving kind caring equal and came from unconditional love.

So we don't need false preaching about our natural loving life.

A healthy diet and vitamin intake helps. Peaceful meditations. Loving caring humanity. Believing that you are an extremely strong spirit family member. By knowledge we are loved.

Love your strength. And try your best choices. If not successful seek medical help as they can re balance your imbalanced brain chemistry also and block out the voice.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Also, with shadow people if it wasn’t real then how could it cause my son to have nightmares and make him shake. I saw what it was doing. Also, my mother and sister have seen these things also unless they were just humoring me. For example I was at the hospital and my mom was sitting next to me and in came a man who looked like he was possessed. It shook both my mother and I but no one else seemed to notice. I asked my mother did you see that and she said yes. I also know for a fact that my grandmother was a voodoo priestess and feared by those in her town. Are these demons just persecuting me because of my past and the past of my ancestors? I’m home now so I hope that I’m making more sense but guys I’m so tired you know. I know no one can help me but Jesus Christ but I just had to try to reach out to someone. Anybody! But I know no one can help me, I’ve been to church and the people seem to be afraid of me when this thing manifest! I just feel drained.
They will tell you that stress on your brain causes you to hallucinate. They will tell you you are mentally ill. They will tell you all sorts of things, except what the Bible says, and what we know we are experiencing.

Millions of people experience these things, as you would have seen from some experiences in the article. They are real experiences.
I know your experience is real, and it's not a neurological or mental disorder.

Don't worry, skeptics will never believe, and there are a lot of Atheists on these forums so "God is in your head". Lol.

nPeace

Veteran Member
If you want to know why they are attacking you and how to rid them, read the article through, and there are a few experiences here which might be similar to yours.
They should help.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
It sounds like you need an exorcist to cleanse your home. I would reach out to a priest or pastor about this issue.

Probably should ask staff to move this thread to the Christian DIR or the Paranormal DIR, so it stays on topic.

Ruthexex

Servant of Jesus Christ
It sounds like you need an exorcist to cleanse your home. I would reach out to a priest or pastor about this issue.

Probably should ask staff to move this thread to the Christian DIR or the Paranormal DIR, so it stays on topic.
That is a great suggestion. Where can I find those DIRs?

nPeace

Veteran Member
He or she is on point. They replied to your claim logically, whether the argument is correct or not, and you're preaching atheism as if you were paid to sell it.
I like the way you put that. Very insightful. PS. It's a he. :)

Ruthexex

Servant of Jesus Christ
Like I just heard the voice of a woman in my mother’s native language saying your crazy, your crazy! They also say we warned you! We warned you! If I told you what I’m going through on a daily basis you would not believe me.
I thought the DIRs were now only for members belonging to the same faith.
Why is exorcism needed though?

I am a member of the Christian Faith. I believe in Christianity. But I’m new to the forum and wouldn’t know how to contact the administrators. How do I put the request in. I already choose Christian when I signed up. I’m confused.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
He or she is on point. They replied to your claim logically, whether the argument is correct or not, and you're preaching atheism as if you were paid to sell it.
That is quite funny. Is there any atheist organization that pays to propagate atheist belief? When theists post, their views are noticeable in their posts. Same with atheists. It is the theists who spend billions on proselytization.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im not even an atheist to "preach atheism." The point was bunk and entirely inappropriate.
Now, try again without the eagerness to fight.