• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Check out these shoes

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
That's brilliant. We need plenty of those in my country with all the kidnappings going on.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Yeah, they give us those in this FEMA Death Camp, so if we try to escape, they can track us down even if we go upriver to avoid the bloodhounds.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Hema said:
That's brilliant. We need plenty of those in my country with all the kidnappings going on.

:eek:

Kidnappings?

Actually, I do think it's a really smart thing for kids.

I suspect the guy is gonna make some serious money off his patent too.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I would imagine they would be great for children, and for those who do outdoor activities (like rock climbing, pot holing etc.).

Of course, I can imagine a few husbands would be worried if their wives bought them new shoes..................

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Good idea but a tough sell to kids.
If they did something else as well that the kids saw as Cool it would be easier.

I think it would have been better if he just sold the module and licensed the ability to incorporate them, to other shoe manufacturers.
That way people could have the Brand...style and shoe functionality they required.

Booko

Deviled Hen
RevOxley_501 said:
<will pass...i dont care for being tracked 24/7 Mr. Big Brother

Well, neither do I. But then, I don't have any reason to think I might be kidnapped or lost in a snowstorm either.

If I had Alzheimer's and was prone to wandering off, that would be another subject.

I still remember the time my grandma was found wandering the street in Michigan in the winter, at 2am in the street, in her nightie. :eek:

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Booko said:
Yeah, they give us those in this FEMA Death Camp, so if we try to escape, they can track us down even if we go upriver to avoid the bloodhounds.

Oh, and I thought they had you all in explosive collars that decapitate you if you roam too far. It's so disappointing to hear that he truth is so prosaic!

James

A

angellous_evangellous

I'm not convinced that the shoes will be a very effective in preventing kidnapping, teen tracking, or adultery.

Most of us have more than one pair of shoes, and a kidnapper can just take the shoes off. Kids can change their shoes with friends.

A

angellous_evangellous

JamesThePersian said:
Oh, and I thought they had you all in explosive collars that decapitate you if you roam too far. It's so disappointing to hear that he truth is so prosaic!

James

hahahahha