• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

chaos magic and blasphemy rituals

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
So i scrolled my mouse over the smilie and a box poped up and asked me if i am crazy, To answer the box yes. Yes i am crazy thank you for asking. And in regards to inside out side the box, well their is no box!

So 'xplain that one.

Blasphemy! My hat is not a homeless vagabond! The mere notion! :faint:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You can smoke it right after your eat your New York :hotdog:. if they still allow you to smoke on the streets that is. :confused:
Dirty water dogs? my favorite!! howd you know!!

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
Dirty water dogs? my favorite!! howd you know!!

Eris told me.

One day Mal-2 consulted his Pineal Gland* and asked Eris if She really created all of those terrible things. She told him that She had always liked the Old Greeks, but that they cannot be trusted with historic matters. "They were," She added, "victims of indigestion, you know."
Suffice it to say that Eris is not hateful or malicious. But She is mischievous, and does get a little ****** at times.
*THE PINEAL GLAND is where each and every one of us can talk to Eris. If you have trouble activating your Pineal, then try the appendix which does almost as well. Reference: DOGMA I, METAPHYSICS #3, "The Indoctrine of the Pineal Gland"

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
**drops off a barrell full of water balloons, a couple of edible paintball guns, a bag of glittery pixie dust, a bottle of asprin, and a keg of Guiness Stout, and skips away**

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
**returns with a goldfish swimming around happily in an electric blender, and carefully places it on the mantelpiece, places a lava lamp next to it, then skips away again**

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
**drops off a barrell full of water balloons, a couple of edible paintball guns, a bag of glittery pixie dust, a bottle of asprin, and a keg of Guiness Stout, and skips away**

**returns with a goldfish swimming around happily in an electric blender, and carefully places it on the mantelpiece, places a lava lamp next to it, then skips away again**

Party!
*sets up a light show room* with a dance floor and music. Ohhhh i can maker herderbs.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
If you don't mind my asking, what are some continuing examples of blasphemy against the self? What I mean by this is, once you are pretty much beyond 'blasphemy' in general, how do you blaspheme against yourself?
Destroy every paradigm you are clinging to, perform spells under paradigms you despise, etc.

"The first stage of seeing through the game can be a shocking enlightenment that leads either to a weary cynicism or Buddhism. The second stage of actually applying the insight to oneself can destroy the illusion of the soul and create a magician."

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
Destroy every paradigm you are clinging to, perform spells under paradigms you despise, etc.

The changes of fire, air and water can come about with striking immediacy, leaving you as a sort of nomad surrounded by yet surreally detached from the structures, remains and fallout of the paradigm/s you once held (often, so tightly) to.

Certainly bringing about the physical/situational (disks/coins/pentagrams/earth) changes of a paradigm shift takes the longest turn around time. So you spend time planting and sewing and tending, casting and spelling and eventually you walk out completely beyond your 'past life' and into the totality of a new reality. A new garden that is your life in it's fullness- to which all of the elements attest.

Sometimes this must be done out from some very ugly conditions- as you said, under the current fallout and surrounding physical conditions of paradigms you despise.

"The first stage of seeing through the game can be a shocking enlightenment that leads either to a weary cynicism or Buddhism. The second stage of actually applying the insight to oneself can destroy the illusion of the soul and create a magician."

Been there, done that. The first stage for me was more one of a long season of heightened sensory gnosis. I now call it the stage of the "Seer". The second stage you have stated/quoted very well. I call it the stage of the Sorcerer.

But as I first asked you, what is left to blaspheme against yourself once you have walked clear out beyond the illusion of a self defined (in part) by holiness and blasphemy? I can imagine at this point that non acceptance of what you cannot change about yourself (usually physical/biological/chemical in nature) could be seen as self blasphemy; living in contempt of the natural (as opposed to the learned or programmed) state of your own being. A magician may Will to initiate change where change is possible. The rest must be accepted as 'what is' and worked with-- transformed in mind, emotion and action -- until it truly and fully becomes a thing of personal worth in those realms- to then integrate and branch out to the totality of one's self being, becoming and potential. The Magician is pragmatic. Not self destructive and superstitious. The Magician must find, create and embrace 'his' own self worth. This is, in my mind and eyes, the meaning of Self Worship. To the world at large, we live out a blasphemy.

Once you see through the game, as you so aptly put it, you can be whatever you want- 'player', rule maker, observer, bystander, banker ;)....

Last edited:

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
But as I first asked you? What is left to blaspheme against yourself once you have walked clear out beyond the illusion of a self defined (in part) by holiness and blasphemy? I can imagine at this point that non acceptance of what you cannot change about yourself (usually physical/biological/chemical in nature) could be seen as self blasphemy. Living in contempt of the natural state of your own being. A magician will initiate to change what CAN be changed. The rest must be accepted as 'what is' and worked with-- transformed in mind, emotion and action -- until it truly and fully becomes a thing of personal worth in those realms. The Magician is pragmatic. Not self destructive and superstitious.
Agreed on all accounts, unless I am misinterpreting.

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
Still, seems right to me. The only problem I see is the habit of some to fall into familiar habits. In short, banish often.

Sure. And counter those familiar habits with all new (and highly perplexing :areyoucra) responses. If your sense of normalcy and safety doesn't feel entirely threatened and rocked, you probably aren't doing it right. ;)

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Sure. And counter those familiar habits with all new (and highly perplexing :areyoucra) responses. If your sense of normalcy and safety doesn't feel entirely threatened and rocked, you probably aren't doing it right. ;)
If you meet Chaos on the road, run her over and finish him off with five tons of flax. :D