• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

chaos magic and blasphemy rituals

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I would hazard my magical practice is a lot like one big blasphemy ritual. I prefer to call it a parody. but in the eyes of the beholder...

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
I might hazard a guess that you're mostly just 'having fun' with life. ;)
It really doesn't matter how others would see it, because they don't. :shrug:

If they did see it, maybe you would be a comedian or a parody actor or a movie director.
Some people would love it, some people would hate it.
But at least you would get paid. :p

Last edited:

Iti oj

Premium Member
I might hazard a guess that you're mostly just 'having fun' with life. ;)
It really doesn't matter how others would see it, because they don't. :shrug:

If they did see it, maybe you would be a comedian or a parody actor or a movie director.
Some people would love it, some people would hate it.
But at least you would get paid. :p
:beach::cigar:
Thank you NIX. And no they only see what i want them to see.
wolves_in_sheeps_clothing.jpg

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
The Discordian in me tried to put up a sheep in wolf's clothing, but pics always end up having too many characters when I try to post them. :confused:

Iti oj

Premium Member
can you make a thread about discordian please?

Iti oj

Premium Member
I take Discordianism much too seriously to create a serious thread about it. :shrug:
Hey what ever makes the point best right? Perhaps it more about practice and application though?

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
Blasphemy against one's Self is the pinnacle of Chaos Magic.

But unless you mean just being able to make fun of yourself (not take yourself, and your 'stuff', so seriously) it gets harder and harder to find anything personally 'blasphemous' and worthwhile to counter.

Anyone else find that?

If you don't mind my asking, what are some continuing examples of blasphemy against the self? What I mean by this is, once you are pretty much beyond 'blasphemy' in general, how do you blaspheme against yourself?

Iti oj

Premium Member
But unless you mean just being able to make fun of yourself (not take yourself, and your 'stuff', so seriously) it gets harder and harder to find anything personally 'blasphemous' and worthwhile to counter.

Anyone else find that?

If you don't mind my asking, what are some continuing examples of blasphemy against the self? What I mean by this is, once you are pretty much beyond 'blasphemy' in general, how do you blaspheme against yourself?
I have a hard time get upset by things and anger is hard to come by to. i usually laugh and dance and smile =D
Its stopped being about blasphemy(most of the time unless i think of something clever)

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
Like Iti Oj I kind of see blasphemy as parody now.

Blasphemy against myself, is me, parodying myself- my flaws, my stupidities, my ruts, my folly etc. It's like constructive deconstruction. ;)

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
I have a hard time get upset by things and anger is hard to come by to. i usually laugh and dance and smile =D
Its stopped being about blasphemy(most of the time unless i think of something clever)

My most clever blashpemies could only be posted in the eros room. Though I choose to keep them all for myself. ;)

You can think up your own. :cover::flirt::p

Iti oj

Premium Member
I feel like the parody is more artistic. Its more refined and sophisticated. unless im parodying doing a parody.

Iti oj

Premium Member
My most clever blashpemies could only be posted in the eros room. Though I choose to keep them all for myself. ;) You can think up your own. :cover::p
ohhh Im good at this game. But if i posted my version in eros we both might get arrested.
edit or smited.:flirt: