• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Changing the Bible

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Please show us some light that you @omega2xx understand that the people who knew God to be able to write God's words didn't have the Bible. The Bible is what you say I should need to know God.

The people who know God, didn't have the Bible.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Bible is a relatively modern design.
People had to have known God before the Bible existed or how else would they have written God's words?
@omega2xx You say that to know God I need the Bible.

I need the Bible says you.

The writers of the Bible didn't need the Bible says me.

Do you see a problem?

allfoak

Alchemist
The Holy Spirit is not the breath of God.

No it isn't.

No it isn't.

No it hasn't

No it isn't

No they aren't and science does not tell us that.

Irrerlevant.

How do we clean the inside?

And...

That is a questionable translation. Better is "the kingdom of God is in your midst.

You are half right. The major theme of the Bible is not us or knowledge. It is the person and work Of Jesus. You Are right about where knowledge comes from.

No we weren't

No He isn't
smiley-face-with-question-mark-over-head.jpg

omega2xx

Please show us some light that you @omega2xx understand that the people who knew God to be able to write God's words didn't have the Bible. The Bible is what you say I should need to know God.

The people who know God, didn't have the Bible.

The all had the teaching of God and Jesus, which is the same as what is now in the Bible. God spoke to some personally like Abraham and Moses.

Tell me what you know about God and Jesus that is not in the Bible.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The all had the teaching of God and Jesus, which is the same as what is now in the Bible. God spoke to some personally like Abraham and Moses.

Tell me what you know about God and Jesus that is not in the Bible.
Jesus' new name is not in the Bible.

Revelation 19:12
He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The first sentence is sarcasm. The last on is was you statement was.
It is not sarcasm. God is omniscient and to disagree means you do not know what you are talking about. That is true.

I am not self-serving. I don't think I am funny without YOU. YOU serve me. That is true.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Bible is an ocean. The salt in it is God Word. The water is someone else's words. But see?
Too much salt is not good. Right? Too much salt and it wouldn't be water anymore. It would be worse than a desert. What can live in salt? Anything?

allfoak

Alchemist
Based upon what i have read so far, i think we should change the Bible.
There is one who objects, but we won't tell him what parts we changed, he will never notice. :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I hope that I am wrong but with the Bible changed the way it was changed we will all die.

Jesus says it is OK because his people will be saved to God The Spirit. Then? God knows!