• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Changing God's Times and Law

k4c

God's people almost came out of Babylon but there is much more we need to work on.

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
It lost me at :36, when it incorrectly defined "prophecy." It's obvious that the presentation is a robot, because of the poor, flat delivery. It's also obvious that that it's simply more anti-catholic hooey.

k4c

It lost me at :36, when it incorrectly defined "prophecy." It's obvious that the presentation is a robot, because of the poor, flat delivery. It's also obvious that that it's simply more anti-catholic hooey.

As the end draws near there will be less and less people who can see these things.

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As the end draws near there will be less and less people who can see these things.
Yet somehow those who can will have to rely on YouTube clips and translations. They have no ability to even read the texts they rely on (but must rely on necessarily imperfect translations rather than the texts' original languages), nor can they read the languages of those texts which supply contexts, and they are ignorant of the nearly ~2,000 years of this bunk being regurgitated in various forms (i.e., they haven't the foggiest notion what the historical study of Christian eschatological movements after Jesus up-to the modern era consist of).

The last shall be first can make sense. The almost completely ignorant being right on these topics, however, can't..