• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CERN, the number of the Beast and Modern Science

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There's no contradiction as these videos are intended to exist. Or maybe you just don't understand what symbology is .

As are MRI scanners.

Or maybe you read too much into fake news.

As for symbology, When i was growing up there used to be advertising on buses (still is) invariably the bus never sticked what was advertised.

Orias

Left Hand Path
As are MRI scanners.

Or maybe you read too much into fake news.

As for symbology, When i was growing up there used to be advertising on buses (still is) invariably the bus never sticked what was advertised.

Fake news? What do you mean by that? Like it's staged. It's definitely staged? And paid for by the same people who pay the Satanic scientists at CERN. You really think it's fake? Maybe you live in a world where people have no ambition.

Orias

Left Hand Path
"The buses never sticked what was advertised"? What? That's not an intelligent statement, maybe you should look into getting and MRI.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Fake news? What do you mean by that? Like it's staged. It's definitely staged? And paid for by the same people who pay the Satanic scientists at CERN. You really think it's fake? Maybe you live in a world where people have no ambition.

If you read the story and the report of the investigation you will realise,unless of course your preconceived prejudices do not permit rational evaluation based on fact.

Everyone is entitled to let their hair down on their own time.

You don't like freedom of expression that offends you. I dont like your freedom to demonise an international organisation designed for the acquisition of knowledge to benefit all mankind just because you saw a youtube video.

If you have evidence that CERN s paying scientists investigate satanic rights then present it otherwise we are done here.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Demonizing?

You do realize I'm Satanic right? What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. How is claiming these scientists, who clearly display occult imagery, are Satanic is the same as demonizing them?

The only difference is you are trying to offend me, I'm not. If you have a problem with this then you are in denial.

ChristineM

Premium Member
"The buses never sticked what was advertised"? What? That's not an intelligent statement, maybe you should look into getting and MRI.

My bad, "sold" .

Interesting you stoop to mocking dyslexia, are you of christian upbringing?
Demonizing?

You do realize I'm Satanic right? What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. How is claiming these scientists, who clearly display occult imagery, are Satanic is the same as demonizing them?

The only difference is you are trying to offend me, I'm not. If you have a problem with this then you are in denial.

How could you offend anyone with a youtube video then making claims about it without evidence.

But i see you have nothing to back up your claims. So cheers for the fun but we are done.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
The first link was a joke by some of the scientists, because they know that people will eat it up. Case in point, this thread.
As for the 2nd, that's awfully similar to the video that circulated awhile back that was found out to not even be at CERN. Just some Christian propaganda.

s33k2bh0ly

This ritual DID happen on CERN property and was addressed by CERN.

"No, this video is a work of fiction. CERN fills up with visitors over summer, with users from across the world who come to CERN as part of their work, and some of whom occasionally let their sense of humor go too far, and that is what has happened on this occasion. CERN does not condone this kind of spoof."

@Orias is correct in saying that this is ritual, because it is. Whether or not someone is killed, it's still psychodramatism. I've never seen a mock/joke ritual go to such an extent.

The second video is a bit ridiculous to me because it is a useless ritual. These are men and women of science, but they're wasting their time with something that has no real purpose to it other than to show off to a few elitist parties.

All in all, I don't care if CERN is Luciferian/Satanic. In the big picture, none of it matters.