• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CERN, the number of the Beast and Modern Science

Orias

Left Hand Path
I'm sure by now you've all heard of "CERN".

Why are scientists using occult imagery and forms of psychodramatic ritual?

Regardless of if this sacrifice is a real sacrifice, it's the psychodramatism what's important. All in front the statue Shiva (I shouldn't have to explain to you the significance in that)

Also if you Google the logo of CERN you will see that it is basically "666.

This next link is a celebration which uses heavy occult influence. Watch it. They are celebrating finishing the tunnel for the newer super large hardon collider. More with the Satanic imagery.

I challenge everyone to ask questions...why? Many of the so called "scientists" or advocates of science are really secretly what...? Satanic occultists .Though many would openly deny that.

As it happens, most of what we know from modern science comes from ancient occult sources i.e free masonry, the Kaballah and Vedic occultism.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
If I click on those videos will I get a bunch of dumb conspiracy theory videos recommended for me by youtube?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I'm sure by now you've all heard of "CERN".

Why are scientists using occult imagery and forms of psychodramatic ritual?

Regardless of if this sacrifice is a real sacrifice, it's the psychodramatism what's important. All in front the statue Shiva (I shouldn't have to explain to you the significance in that)

Also if you Google the logo of CERN you will see that it is basically "666.

This next link is a celebration which uses heavy occult influence. Watch it. They are celebrating finishing the tunnel for the newer super large hardon collider. More with the Satanic imagery.

I challenge everyone to ask questions...why? Many of the so called "scientists" or advocates of science are really secretly what...? Satanic occultists .Though many would openly deny that.

As it happens, most of what we know from modern science comes from ancient occult sources i.e free masonry, the Kaballah and Vedic occultism.
Dude, I have a car logo shirt on. It has Toyota, Lexus, and Scion on it and all the logos are 666. So what?

I'm confident most companies probably have 666 in their logos.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I don't understand Shadow Wolf what exactly do you think it is I am believing by sharing these sources with you?

If creation is the big bang and CERN is trying to replicate that, which they are, how is it any different from Satan being cast down to earth because he wanted the throne.

It's the same thing. These are legit videos, the mock sacrifice is filmed on location at CERN which requires security clearance to be there. You need to be a scientist.

The second video is a celebration of finishing the tunnel where they will put the new super hadron collider. There isn't anything to believe, the evidence is right there.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Believe in what?
Believing in non-sense. How you believe you deserve to call yourself Left Handed Path when boogeymen conspiracy fantasy stories about Satanic rituals concern you.
I don't understand Shadow Wolf what exactly do you think it is I am believing by sharing these sources with you?
Some outlandish crazy stuff. Unless someone is explicitly a Satanist, anything claiming they are Satanists is garbage, such as saying all these scientists are into Satanic Occultism.
If creation is the big bang and CERN is trying to replicate that, which they are, how is it any different from Satan being cast down to earth because he wanted the throne.
I don't likely, quickly, or often make such statements, but with such a post I am calling out your claim of being Left Handed Path. Satan rebelled against tyranny, told us "be ye as gods," and has not wanted our worship. Satan wasn't cast down because he wanted the thrown, he was cast out because he was tired of Jehovah's ****. If you were really LHP you would know this.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well snopes lost lawsuites being accused of fraudulence. And like I said in the OP, regardless of it is A REAL SACRIFICE, it is a real ritual. The person being killed or not doesn't matter, it's the act of the performance. That IS occult Satanism .

Tell that to the person being killed or not.

It was the snopes but its founder accused of fraud. You need a credibility check.

Snopes is not the only one claiming it false.

Or it could be a staged act for youtube.

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path

Nope. These are legit videos. Did you even watch them? Because you're all in denial which I find interesting.

Satanists don't really want Satan here do you, you just want to associate yourself with his power, but that never turned out good for anyone who didn't take his will seriously.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Tell that to the person being killed or not.

It was the snopes but its founder accused of fraud. You need a credibility check.

Snopes is not the only one claiming it false.

Or it could be a staged act for youtube.

You don't seem to understand that it doesn't matter if the person is being killed or not .If it IS a staged act done for youtube that just confirms what I am saying about it being a psychodramatic ritual. Ask any performing occultist, this is the epitome of it, and it's coming from a very high profile place being located at CERN.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nope. These are legit videos. Did you even watch them? Because you're all in denial which I find interesting.

Satanists don't really want Satan here do you, you just want to associate yourself with his power, but that never turned out good for anyone who didn't take his will seriously.

They are videos, no doubt. Legit? Would you swear that under oath in a court of law?

Dont talk out of your tinfoil hat, i am as much Satanist are you are pink elephant

ChristineM

Premium Member
You don't seem to understand that it doesn't matter if the person is being killed or not .If it IS a staged act done for youtube that just confirms what I am saying about it being a psychodramatic ritual. Ask any performing occultist, this is the epitome of it, and it's coming from a very high profile place being located at CERN.

You appear to be contradicting yourself here, legit videos, staged videos.

So do mri scanners .i dont see you shouting woo at them

Orias

Left Hand Path
You appear to be contradicting yourself here, legit videos, staged videos.

So do mri scanners .i dont see you shouting woo at them

There's no contradiction as these videos are intended to exist. Or maybe you just don't understand what symbology is .