• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'cause in Texas potted plant purloiners are legitimate targets

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If everyone loved their state as much as most Texans love Texas, this world would be a better place.

I believe the opposite. I think this world would be a better place if people didn't take pride in ridiculous things; race, states, cities, schools, sports, gangs, etc.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I believe the opposite. I think this world would be a better place if people didn't take pride in ridiculous things; race, states, cities, schools, sports, gangs, etc.

I said nothing about pride. Loving where you live comes from gratitude - not necessarily pride. I for one am very grateful to be living in Texas. Gratitude for the good things in life is a good quality.

Love me some Texas. I thank God every day for the privilege of living here.

drive(1).jpg

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I said nothing about pride. Loving where you live comes from gratitude - not necessarily pride. I for one am very grateful to be living in Texas. Gratitude for the good things in life is a good quality.

Love me some Texas. I thank God every day for the privilege of living here.

drive(1).jpg

I have heard there is only two things in Texas.....:run:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Kathryn's probably a quarterback.

Hey, I'm a Saints fan marooned in Texas...with about a brazillion other Saints fans! Living in east Texas, we have a lot of coon *** influence (and the fact that I'm a coon *** myself doesn't help any!).

But...football is HUGE here. High school games are absolutely packed, and I swear at least half the school is either on the team, in the band, or a cheerleader, dance team member, flag team, drill team, you name it.

And then there are the Kilgore Rangerettes...

RetteTriplets.jpg