• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Catfish?

Riders

Well as a person he loves catfish but worried about the fat I have a question. I have noticed that I have lost weight when I ate catfish during the week. However, my sister says it's too high and fat. I do know some nutritionist say that the fat in catfish is healthy it's the Omega three

So, the question is, is catfish healthy for a diet that is striving to lose weight,

Orbit

I'm a planet
Well as a person he loves catfish but worried about the fat I have a question. I have noticed that I have lost weight when I ate catfish during the week. However, my sister says it's too high and fat. I do know some nutritionist say that the fat in catfish is healthy it's the Omega three

So, the question is, is catfish healthy for a diet that is striving to lose weight,
Catfish are unhealthy for a different reason. They are bottom feeders and filter feeders, which means they concentrate the toxins in their environment in their flesh. Salmon is a better source of Omega 3, but even then you want to limit your consumption to avoid unhealthy levels of mercury.