• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cappadocia: Everyone should see these at least once.

Just_me_Mike

If you have never seen them, it is always a thrill to view them for the first time. Hope these haven't been posted before.

26461-cappadocia-cappodocia-turkey.jpg

cappa.jpg

Cappadocia%20-%20beautiful%20rock%20formation.jpg

Turkey_cappadocia_caves.jpg

Just_me_Mike

So I take these are either not interesting to anyone, or just everyone has been there the done that, so to speak :D

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend itwillend,

“Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.” - Bruce Lee
Agree!

So I take these are either not interesting to anyone, or just everyone has been there the done that, so to speak

Done what?
Rgds the pictures - have seen them on TV once. Surely would love to spend a day there for the experience , if possible.

Love & rgds

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
So I take these are either not interesting to anyone, or just everyone has been there the done that, so to speak :D
I have friends here who explored this place. one of my professors taught me about it. fascinating history to the place. especially for those who are interested in early Christians and history in general.

Just_me_Mike

I have friends here who explored this place. one of my professors taught me about it. fascinating history to the place. especially for those who are interested in early Christians and history in general.
They were a hide out of sorts weren't they?