• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can't decide among Democrats? Listen to this.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Barack, I think, is the first word Jews say when they pray before reading the Torah, and it means "Blessed." He certainly was a blessing, in my opinion. At the start, he saved the auto industries and got us out of a deep recession. He also got tens of millions on health insurance and led the longest period of job or economic growth.

People couldn't even make fun of him for a long time. Not even Saturday Night Live. Even Mitt Romney said not to make fun of him but eventually people did anyway.

Why risk it? Barack Obama still is the anti-establishment - he does smart things and he's not bought - and he has given the scepter to Hillary. Bernie is too good to be true. If Hillary is against your values please don't vote for her, but if you want a Democrat to win I think he is right.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Brickjectivity, it will be interesting to see if your predictions come true.

In fact your first prediction is right right now, except instead of a two-way tie it is 2 two-way ties.

Last edited: